• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SKW/ASA Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll take the under. When it comes down to putting your money where where mouth is, and moving for 1 1/2 years to Southeast Asia in a foreign country........well........

I'll take the under. When it comes down to putting your money where where mouth is, and moving for 1 1/2 years to Southeast Asia in a foreign country........well........

I agree..

I can't count how many guys I overhead say they were going to downgrade..... We all know how that turned out... And not that I blame them one bit. It was funny to hear everyone say they were going to do it and then back out.

Last edited:
Cheap American labor heading to Vietnam. I hope you don't find yourself in dark allies in Hanoi, you might run into Vietnamese pilots. ALPA wont be there to save you.

I'd be careful if you decide to go. They say your job is waiting back home for you but anything can happen in a foreign Country. I'd get every promise in writing, and make sure it's legit. If the foreign airline, under foreign rules fires you cuz you called in sick, is your job still waiting at home for you? I highly doubt it. Be careful and use good judgement!

Trojan

I'd be careful if you decide to go. They say your job is waiting back home for you but anything can happen in a foreign Country. I'd get every promise in writing, and make sure it's legit. If the foreign airline, under foreign rules fires you cuz you called in sick, is your job still waiting at home for you? I highly doubt it. Be careful and use good judgement!

Trojan

I agree.

Trojan

It's an LOA. I doubt they can deny you your job back for cutting your LOA short.

Latest resources

Back