Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what g-force does best is bring people down, but that is pretty low to use a tragic event as the punch line of one of your jokes. I hope that makes you feel good about yourself. I know i'd feel ashamed.

Sorry Buckey,

G-force said:
Does buckwheat know not to attempt a take-off in a CRJ with 47 pax & fuel on a 3500 ft.runway?????

Maybe you can help the boy get his line job back @ the new S-Hawk.
Go TrailorTrash !!! TRASH THOSE TRAILORS !!

You don't really believe that the NEW OWNERS of S-Hawk will take back ANY former mgrs. from the former owners???? I would not believe these people would be that crazy!!!!
No more line work for you at the new S-Hawk Aviation Jet Center.

G-force

G-force said:
Does buckwheat know not to attempt a take-off in a CRJ with 47 pax & fuel on a 3500 ft.runway?????

Maybe you can help the boy get his line job back @ the new S-Hawk.
Go TrailorTrash !!! TRASH THOSE TRAILORS !!

You don't really believe that the NEW OWNERS of S-Hawk will take back ANY former mgrs. from the former owners???? I would not believe these people would be that crazy!!!!
It is never good to make fun of an aircraft accidents.If you were a true aviator you would have never made such a comment.Maybe someday you will have enough common courtesy not to write such stupied statements.

Last edited:
jelloshotpilot said:
Well folks it's been awhile but ole' jelloshot is back on the air. The word out on the streeet is that I will finally be coming back to lincoln to restore the order! I also hear that there is alot of customer patiently waiting for my return. But mind you not, I still will not hesitate to tell them to go fuc# themselves when I see fit. Also if these new owners try and tell me how to run things, guess what. I will tell them to go fuc$ themselves as well. All you old s-hawk pilots(especially Scott A.) pick up the phone and call me and lets get this place up and running again. We will get all the awesome old King air 100's back as well. But, first order of business when I get back....get my white Ford F-150 back.

jelloshot out
www.guns2roses.com how did the clit rings taste?

Pie in the Sky

jelloshotpilot said:
Well folks it's been awhile but ole' jelloshot is back on the air. The word out on the streeet is that I will finally be coming back to lincoln to restore the order! I also hear that there is alot of customer patiently waiting for my return. But mind you not, I still will not hesitate to tell them to go fuc# themselves when I see fit. Also if these new owners try and tell me how to run things, guess what. I will tell them to go fuc$ themselves as well. All you old s-hawk pilots(especially Scott A.) pick up the phone and call me and lets get this place up and running again. We will get all the awesome old King air 100's back as well. But, first order of business when I get back....get my white Ford F-150 back.

jelloshot out

Sounds like this IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

Still Waiting

We are still waiting on TrailorTrash to give us the INFO on the new mgmt at S-Hawk @ LNK!!!

G-force

G-force said:
We are still waiting on TrailorTrash to give us the INFO on the new mgmt at S-Hawk @ LNK!!!
I will put my ear to the ground and give you guys more information in a few days.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back