Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously believe that even if you gave g-force the inside scoop, he would not be smart enough to figure out what you are saying! Sounds to me like he kinda wants his old job back so I will fill g-force in on whats going on. Here it goes......If they are stupid, you will get hired back. If they are smart, you will not!

S-Hawk Jet Center

The only training aircraft they have is a PA28-180 and one new flight intructor to boot.Line guys rule!

Maybe I could work there!!

I was thinking maybe I could try and instruct there. I am really awesome at flying piper navajos. I always act and look professional. I'm serious, I really am good! I don't mean to brag but you guys really have no idea how good I am. Can anyone at LNK get me a job ASAP? Just a good job for an even better pilot. Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this G-Force guy really been fired from every aviation job he's ever had? Are you guys serious, or just giving him a hard time? He sure seems to badmouth every charter operator in the country, so you guys might have been serious. I dunno. Is he --> :nuts: ?

The G-force files

Yes he has. That explains why he is always badmouthing places and never has anything good to say about any place. If he can't keep any job or any woman, I think maybe we have to assume he is the problem.

He is famous for his harrasment and poor flying skills. Just ask anyone on this website that knows him.

Last edited:
The POT calling the Kettle BLACK

MinnesotaPilot said:
Yes he has. That explains why he is always badmouthing places and never has anything good to say about any place. If he can't keep any job or any woman, I think maybe we have to assume he is the problem.

Look who's talking!! you were fired ,jelloshotpilot,buckwheat,and emspilot00 were all let go from that place for Conduct Unbecoming!!! Plus there were a few OTHERS,but a lot of pilots just left the place!!

Last edited:
G-force said:
Look who's talking!! you were fired ,jelloshotpilot,buckwheat,and emspilot00 were all let go from that place for Conduct Unbecoming!!! Plus there were a few OTHERS,but a lot of pilots just left the place!!

Back off tard, I was hired by pinnacle not fired from silverhawk. And if I stand corrected rob fired you because you could'nt pass the line check in the navajo. So get your facts straight then we can talk. And on the defense of emspilot00 he had a freight job in montana and did'nt get fired.

That is correct. He could not pass the line check in the navajo. I realy enjoyed canning him. And if he tries again, I will can him again. If anyone tries to stop me I will tell them to go fu&^ themselves!

jelloshot out

Come on now boys

Hey,

Come on now boys lets be nice. You guys need to take a break and come out and watch me fly aerobatics at the Lincoln airshow on sept. 22,23. I will be doing some pretty neat stuff that you guys can maybe do someday when you a little more experience like I now have. Someday you can be a well trained and experienced pilot like me! Come on out that weekend and I will get you guys in the front row so you can be first in line when I sign autographs. Good luck guys and go get some flying experience!!!

J. Panzer
Aerobatic Superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back