Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlimited free intro rides for Raj Lives!!!!

In case you have forgot about the money you owe me, I have not! I still have my lawyers looking into it.i need every penny these days. Nothing personal, i just kinda need the cash. I think your bill was $212.50. Either send the bill to me or you can come and pay it at wing zone.

Hiking

Thats because you are not smart enough to come up with somthing to write on your own.

Have already written quite a bit on this forum about pertinent aviation concerns that affect all pilots.

Have not seen anything on here from you indicative of any intelligence!!!

Have some Kool-Aid,take a HIKE!!!

G-force admits serious kool-aid addiction!

Have already written quite a bit on this forum about pertinent aviation concerns that affect all pilots.

Have not seen anything on here from you indicative of any intelligence!!!

Have some Kool-Aid,take a HIKE!!!

I don't think you have written pertinent concerns since most of them are for the kool-aid company and everyone on this website seems to know who you are plus all of the different companies you have been fired from. If I want to get fired, I'll ask you for some advice on how to go about it. I also love the fact that you are very comfortable using the BOLD PRINT on every other word you type. That shows dedication.

This thread is closed due to no one discussing the topic of the thread. To much bashing and to many people are off the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back