• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
pumping gas

TrailerTrash said:
There is nothing wrong with pumping fuel and living in a trailer park.It is alot better than trying to find a job in Lincoln Nebraska and no one will hire you because of your reputation.I think you should stay in Minnesota where you belong and you can go fuc% yourself.Line guys rule!

I didn't say there was anything wrong with pumping gas. I do have a good job in Minnesota and you are probably just sore because I probably at one time told you to go F$%^ yourself. Get used to it junior because I will say that to anyone. If you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns!

jelloshot out-

I wish we could work things out!

G-force said:
Sorry Sweetie,do not believe you're my type!!! I like women with a little meat on their BONES,( just a little,not a lot).

Does this mean you're breaking up with me? I cannot believe this! I do have just a little meat on my bones. We could be great together. Nights we don't go out we could just cuddle by the TV with a glass of your favorite koolaid and watch TOP GUN or Iron Eagle or some of my aerobatic videos. When was the last time you took a chance on a real cutie like me? You're such a HUNK!

jelloshotpilot

I didn't say there was anything wrong with pumping gas. I do have a good job in Minnesota and you are probably just sore because I probably at one time told you to go F$%^ yourself. Get used to it junior because I will say that to anyone. If you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns!

jelloshot out-
You never told me to go f$%k yourself.If you remember,I was the one who told you to f$%k yourself one day in the line shack and you walked away.You are nothing more than a little fat f$%k with no balls.Line guys rule!

You never told me to go f$%k yourself.If you remember,I was the one who told you to f$%k yourself one day in the line shack and you walked away.You are nothing more than a little fat f$%k with no balls.Line guys rule!

Oh here comes the rath of the ATOR

You never told me to go f$%k yourself.If you remember,I was the one who told you to f$%k yourself one day in the line shack and you walked away.

I seriously doubt that. I probably do not remember because it would never happen. No line kid would ever have the balls to say that to me. I would fire him or her right on the spot. You could probably guess what would happen next. I would tell you to go f$%& yourself! Does anyone on this thread that worked under me honestly think I would walk away without saying anything?

jelloshot out

Raj Lives

Raj stood up to you, and you sent him to his DEATH!!!
I would have to agree,Rob was a real a@@hole who liked to intimidate anyone who would take his crap.He was a big bully who sent pilots to there death and had no remoras for his actions.Line guys rule!

jelloshotpilot

I seriously doubt that. I probably do not remember because it would never happen. No line kid would ever have the balls to say that to me. I would fire him or her right on the spot. You could probably guess what would happen next. I would tell you to go f$%& yourself! Does anyone on this thread that worked under me honestly think I would walk away without saying anything?

jelloshot out
Go f@%k yourself you piece of sh@% and grow some balls a@@hole.

Last edited:
I have taught you well

Go f@%k yourself you piece of sh@% and grow some balls a@@hole.

I have taught you well. Just think if my pilots would have payed attention like you, we would have had a whole operation of hotheads! Instead I got stuck with a weak, dumba$% chief pilot(Scott A.) who flatspotted tires all day long and could not stay out of ice. What kind of idiot tries to use rubbing alcohol to deice his plane? No wonder all the doctors were too scared to fly with him!

jelloshot out-

jelloshotpilot & emspilot00

I have taught you well.

jelloshot out-
I was never taught anything by jelloshotpilot or emspilot00.Both of you are f@cking d@ck heads and were a f@cking joke to us lineman.Why don't you go play a game of go f@ck yourselfs you small d@ck losers.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back