• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Livery for Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So will the new planes smell of coffee and wine or burrito and nacho?

wait we're getting new planes?

Sorry wrong crack pipe!

Why spend money on employees when you could use that money to paint airplanes.

A common mistake. Planes in a given fleet are painted all the time. More often than not, it's the same paint job they came in with. To change to a new livery just means that when the plane is due for an already scheduled painting, the new design is painted instead of the old.

http://www.aviation-design.net/?id=11376

Beyond I'm sure the posts of Delta and Lufthansa A-320 paints schemes to follow, I liked this one I found...

I hope you know that's just a paint scheme someone made up. The JB looks really hokey...

FYI- the NWA bowling shoe lasted all the way from the late 1980's to 2003. Maybe you mean it's the longest running current scheme among airlines? AA still has you beat by at least 20 years, haha.

Our bad....

BB pointed out that JetBlue owns and copyrights the color blue.....

Tool....

I am so excited about the new livery that I've been hardly been able to sleep for a week. It's going to be a very special day, ranking up there with the birth of my children. No, ABOVE the birth of my children. We are talking a new paint job here.

Excuse blew bayou, during the last BOB pivot he took one to the side of the head and the blew juice got in his eye.

The guy just has no airline knowledge and it show's.

I like the old AA paint scheme, the one with the flash on the side! Think it looks great on the retro jets.

Latest resources

Back