New Livery for Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BLUE BAYOU

On Tuesday, October 13, Jetblue will unveil its new livery. The current paint scheme is nearing 10 years old in February 2010, a record for this industry (Delta had 5 if you include Song)!!! The white top, blue bottom fuselages are very popular among Delta, United, and USAirways-- similarly, Airtran and Spirit too have white and blue... I'm certain we'll have some blue in our new livery, considering the name and all... I guess we'll see tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
Maybe they will be smart like SWA and paint the whole plane blue so that after 3 months it actually looks purple.....

I like AA's silver. I wonder why we need to spend money on this particular capital project when we're still working on infrastructure to actually make the airline run properly. Maybe instead we could hire a few more dispatchers and actually have real flight-following? Nah....

AA's polished aluminum will always be around, until we get all composite airframes (think 787), in which case who knows. What they should update are the titles and stripes, very 70s.

Latest resources

Back