• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

*New Jetblue Pay Rates*

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somebody's being coy, but it's not the line pilots. Nothing's out yet. We'll probably get an email at 2359 and 67% of the pilots will trip over themselves explaining how the company needed the time to make sure they were taking care of us properly. :rolleyes:

...and 33% are awaiting results on bluepilots... You guys are hilarious, you've built up this expectation, not the company... So continue to sit, and wait, and wait, then make a coy comment on Bluepilots about how to blame this delay on BOB versus the whole JBPA movement which REALLY was the delay in the work groups being formed and implemented...

Blue Bayou is BoB

Jetblue will now give us our payraise information in August. They say it will take up to 120 days to actually pay the pay raise.

Do you Bob's have the same calendar as me? I'm thinking that if they're serious this time, which I have multiple reasons to doubt, we won't see a pay check until the end of December or maybe even January.

This collaberation is great, BoB.

I'm sure glad we kept a union out. I can't wait to wait some more for my pay raise. I love to give the Barger brothers a competitive advantage.

Paying my mortgage with culture has worked well. Who needs money?

You are a self-centered jackass. The history of the airline industry is filled with idiots like you who will make every excuse for corrupt management.

We wouldn't even be talking if it wasn't for the JBPA drive, and it probably won't matter anyway. We need to negotiate, not beg.

You must have yours, Colonel.

I guess mine must still be in the mailbox.

You guys are hilarious, you've built up this expectation, not the company

As usual your are incorrect, the previous email from management stated that the new numbers would be released today, however, as per the latest email, the company now deems it neccesary to further review the numbers.

Even you couldn't possible reconcile the two different messages from management!

Sooo......they have to review and discuss what what already reviewed and discussed! This is looking a little pathetic. I got got some ice cream, want a lick, ... psyche!

The idiot apologists like Blue Bayou will make every excuse that they can as to why this happened.

Clearly, nothing would have happened without a union drive last fall, and nothing will happen without a union going forward.

I don't care if it's JBPA, ALPA, IAM, UAW, or the Chicken Fvvckers of America, we need to get the process moving. They've proven that they don't respect us, and we've given them no reason to.

• (I have never been a member of the Chicken Fvvckers of America, but I do love their logo. That's one hot chick!)

I had a break down and laugh like a little girl moment this morning.

My wife asked me, and I do quote:

"So was the pay-raise exactly what they said it would be last Friday?"

The OP needs to edit his post to show PROPOSED rates. I'm sure our NC has some great PROPOSED rates here at UAL, too, but we all know how that goes...

Hmmm...Yes, I think we all see why now. Very prescient, UALDriver...

Blue Bayou, You and your brother are the laughing stock of the MCO base. With out the JBPA vote, the EC would not even be entertaining a new pay rate. Are you the pivot man in the BOB circle jerk????

Hope I never have to sit next to you again. All you want to talk about is how much opentime you pick up, how you $150K last year and how great you think you are. You have one big EGO for being a BOB.

The "MCO" base would be the best base in the system if you would leave..................

Last edited:
Blue Bayou, You and your brother are the laughing stock of the MCO base. With out the JBPA vote, the EC would not even be entertaining a new pay rate. Are you the pivot man in the BOB circle jerk????

Hope I never have to sit next to you again. All you want to talk about is how much opentime you pick up, how you $150K last year and how great you think you are. You have one big EGO for being a BOB.

The "MCO" base would be the best base in the system if you would leave..................

PM me if you want this clowns name!!!!!!!

Hawk,

PM'd. I'd to know who this person is.

Latest resources

Back