• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

*New Jetblue Pay Rates*

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and 33% are awaiting results on bluepilots... You guys are hilarious, you've built up this expectation, not the company... So continue to sit, and wait, and wait, then make a coy comment on Bluepilots about how to blame this delay on BOB versus the whole JBPA movement which REALLY was the delay in the work groups being formed and implemented...

Are you kidding me? You really think the process is delayed by the JBPA effort? The JBPA is the only reason there has been any talk of a raise. It's sad that part of the reason we need a union is to protect ourselves from fellow pilots like yourself. You sir are a moron!!!!

...and 33% are awaiting results on bluepilots... You guys are hilarious, you've built up this expectation, not the company... So continue to sit, and wait, and wait, then make a coy comment on Bluepilots about how to blame this delay on BOB versus the whole JBPA movement which REALLY was the delay in the work groups being formed and implemented...

If you are the guy that some here say you are, then it was either you or your brother who told me that you'd much rather have a 2000 hour Air Force C-130 pilot hired here than a 5000 hour RJ pilot. Something about how you and the other C-130 guys were such great pilots because you flew over a road at 10 feet with the back door open and dropped jeeps. And, it was either you or your brother who told me that you didn't want to go to a legacy back in the day because you thought JB was better (then paying A320 captains $85/hr while UA, NW and US were paying nearly three times that rate). Tell me...how many F/O's have you and/or your brother on their avoid list?

As for your comments above...the union drive is the only reason that these new payrates are even being entertained. How difficult is that to understand? The PCRB report last year clearly showed how deficient JB pilot compensation is, yet the management of this company refused to implement any of the suggested changes!

Next time you see a union pilot, you should thank them for paying for our "negotiations" here at JB. The "peer set" that the proposed payrates come from are all union carriers. Being non-union here at JB is a chicken-$#!% way for us to exist. Letting all the other carriers pilots pay their 2% for union contracts while we reap what they sow is downright embarassing.

GP, member of the original JetBlue 49er club (ALPA voter)

Guppypuppy,

That would be him. Your post is spot on my man.....

I still have my alpa pin and already sent into have my alpa membership renewed.

A big Thank you to Union Pilots.

Blue Bayou, How did the Barger money shot feel this time around????

Is he crazy like a Fox? I suspectre that may be what you trying to say.

Latest resources

Back