• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

*New Jetblue Pay Rates*

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are all wrong since the payrates were released today. If you have an issue with me personally, too bad, because I live in a free country and actually fought for your freedom of speech you so eloquently use.

You guys are all wrong since the payrates were released today. If you have an issue with me personally, too bad, because I live in a free country and actually fought for your freedom of speech you so eloquently use.
Yep I have a problem with you...you are an a-hole.
I'll repost:
WOW...we're now average. That's great after 10 years in business our payrates are AVERAGE.

However we are still below average in:
-retirement
-ltd
-health care on ltd
-work rules
-scope

This is a step in the right direction but we have a long way to go Spectre.

Yep I have a problem with you...you are an a-hole.
I'll repost:
WOW...we're now average. That's great after 10 years in business our payrates are AVERAGE.

However we are still below average in:
-retirement
-ltd
-health care on ltd
-work rules
-scope

This is a step in the right direction but we have a long way to go Spectre.

Unfortunately, again you have your facts crossed. I'm not Spectre. Furthermore, calling someone an a-hole when you don't even know me is just showing us how much respect you should garner. Please, get laid soon!!!

Unfortunately, again you have your facts crossed. I'm not Spectre. Furthermore, calling someone an a-hole when you don't even know me is just showing us how much respect you should garner. Please, get laid soon!!!
Sure your not.....I'll stop by and see your wife again.

It is official anytime this clowns name has ever come up in mixed conversation the terms " douschebag" " tool " and " idiot " are always closeby.

Some guys get it some guys dont.. Unfortunately there are those that just know that they are better than the rest while the general consensus proves otherwise.

Hey at least it makes life interesting.....

Cut the guy a break he can't help himself....

Sure your not.....I'll stop by and see your wife again.

My BBW would love to see you once more. Please bring the hamsters again, she said you enjoyed that a lot. Again, I'm not Spectre, look at my profile, no where does it show a designator for a gunship. Don't know your facts, don't know me, don't know frack.

Last edited:
My BBW would love to see you once more. Please bring the hamsters again, she said you enjoyed that a lot. Again, I'm not Spectre, look at my profile, no where does it show a designator for a gunship. Don't know your facts, don't know me, don't know frack.

Like I said your still an a-hole. Peace out.

Latest resources

Back