• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Flying for XJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm one of the ASA pilots that wanted a single list with Skywest, but now I don't even want one with the XJT pilots....I understand why you wouldn't want to "join the party"....Many of us at ASA would rather get rid of ALPA and join up with the Skywest pilots rather than join with the XJT pilots...They are too bitter.....ASA pilots have more in common with Skywest pilots than with XJT pilots....

Funny.... Quit taking a pulse of the pilot groups by what you read online.

Funny.... Quit taking a pulse of the pilot groups by what you read online.

Actually taking the pulse by what your MECs actions are....Let's just stay separate....

Actually taking the pulse by what your MECs actions are....Let's just stay separate....

Won't happen. I hate mergers but in the end we will need to work together or keep getting screwed by management. Eventually the MECs have to bring something to the table. If the group at large doesn't like it vote no. If you hate the MEC leadership replace them and start over.

Back to vacation.....

According to who? What have you witnessed first-hand? Details or it's nothin but gossip.

According to members of the ASA MEC and negotiating committee.

It's $2.73 a roll.....

Nope....I got a copy of the memo right here from Scott Hall......$74.85 per roll, so be thoughtful of how much paper you use.

I never figured out which was more disturbing. That Scott REALLY believed that it was $74/roll, or that we were stupid enough to believe it. He supposedly got about 80 emails from people concerned about the intelligence of our management.

I'll say it again, brought to you by the same MGMT that thought Surejet was a GOOD idea!!

Latest resources

Back