New Flying for XJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waterskier

Heard a rumor that potential new hires are being told that we might be getting some of the Mesa's USAir flying.

Anybody care to comment on this?

Considering they operate crj900 for airways I doubt XJET will be adding a whole new type

Last edited:
Heard a rumor that potential new hires are being told that we might be getting some of the Mesa's USAir flying.

Anybody care to comment on this?

All current new hires are going to the ERJ side. I had a friend recently interview and there was no mention of CRJ.

I thought this thread was going to be about the rumor that XJT-ERJ is getting more 145s for a certain carrier that was recently awarded new slots out of LaGarbage. I've heard from multiple sources in the school house that is why we are hiring 700 and upgrading 400 this year on the ERJ side.

This rumor was that this flying was several months out, probably not even secured yet, thus it would not determine the side new hires are trained on. It was shared to show that there is growth potential on the horizon.
Yes - XJet & ASA are the same now. If the flying was done with CRJ line, it would be done on the ASA side.

Am I the only one that feels like crap that we're growing so much and our buddies on the CRJ are hurting? Why not throw them a bone... I'm happy as heck we're growing, upgrading and hiring but they are hurting on the CRJ. And we're a loooong ways from a contract and one list.

The way you guys are hiring and upgrading right now I'd give up PBS for your line bidding if it meant getting one list within the next couple months

Here's all the current rumors I've heard:

1. Keeping 700s because GoJet cant staff
2. ERJ LGA flying for Delta
3. CRJ900 flying for US Airways
4. ERJ/CRJ700 flying for Eagle

Remains to be seen if any are true. CLT 900 flying is most believable, and boy would that go senior. Should finally clear out ATL

Latest resources

Back