• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Flying for XJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
appreciate the kind words....it's a class warfare thing mgmt has pitting the groups against each other while mgmt sits and watches, laughs, heads up the mountain to write a new tablet....whatever.

Class warfare? Its not management's fault the two MECs can't get along. ASA and XJT are both ALPA. Both MECs should have the same goal in mind. Supposed to be one strong union? Brotherhood? Please. Just a bunch of ego's running into each other.

The SWA and Air Tran union leadership and pilot groups aren't playing nice in their sandbox. CAL and United MECs are heating up and it is getting ugly over there....How about America West and USair? Sorry, but this "union brotherhood" BS is only believed by those who are peddling the snake oil....The truth is everyone is looking out for number one....and number one ain't you...

Can't blame this on management....They know how to be more unified than we do...

The SWA and Air Tran union leadership and pilot groups aren't playing nice in their sandbox. CAL and United MECs are heating up and it is getting ugly over there....How about America West and USair? Sorry, but this "union brotherhood" BS is only believed by those who are peddling the snake oil....The truth is everyone is looking out for number one....and number one ain't you...

Can't blame this on management....They know how to be more unified than we do...

EXACTLY! And the original Express Jet guys and some of the ASA guys want Skywest to join up and take back seat to them. SkyWest won't join in just to get screwed over.

EXACTLY! And the original Express Jet guys and some of the ASA guys want Skywest to join up and take back seat to them. SkyWest won't join in just to get screwed over.

I'm one of the ASA pilots that wanted a single list with Skywest, but now I don't even want one with the XJT pilots....I understand why you wouldn't want to "join the party"....Many of us at ASA would rather get rid of ALPA and join up with the Skywest pilots rather than join with the XJT pilots...They are too bitter.....ASA pilots have more in common with Skywest pilots than with XJT pilots....

I'm one of the ASA pilots that wanted a single list with Skywest, but now I don't even want one with the XJT pilots....I understand why you wouldn't want to "join the party"....Many of us at ASA would rather get rid of ALPA and join up with the Skywest pilots rather than join with the XJT pilots...They are too bitter.....ASA pilots have more in common with Skywest pilots than with XJT pilots....

This one made me come out of the shadows, but YIKES!

the XJT pilots...They are too bitter

I guess I dont understand this.

How does wanting to better our current contract make us bitter?

How does our MEC being willing to look at and research every thing(specifically PBS vs. line bidding) vs. your MEC refusing to look at and research every thing(again specifically PBS vs. line bidding) make us bitter?

How does our MEC's failure to bow to the companies demands or make concessions make us bitter?

And while I feel bad for you guys losing airplanes while we are gaining a few and gaining block hours and renewing contracts and upgrading and hiring and I could go on, people who have attitudes like yours make me not feel quite as bad. I know you are in the minority in your attitude and opinion, but wow.

Latest resources

Back