• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Flying for XJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try reading your company mail. You were told NOT to delete them due to a Jepp error. Jan 5th message from the company.

Too busy scouring cliches.com and airliners.net for trite sayings and pointless rumors to wow us with. Pity really, he missed out on the one bit of actual work the Walrus has done this year...

Am I the only one that feels like crap that we're growing so much and our buddies on the CRJ are hurting? Why not throw them a bone... I'm happy as heck we're growing, upgrading and hiring but they are hurting on the CRJ. And we're a loooong ways from a contract and one list.

Speaking of which, when are YOU going to upgrade, or are you waiting until they slap some big ol' knobby tires and Flowmasters on a 145 before you take off your skirt and grab the tiller, you big pansy! I heard they're bringing back the 135, next thing you know, they'll be hauling pax in old Geronimos to Easterwood!

You know I had to mess with you, how are things going on the ERJ side of things? It's not as bad as it could be over here, at least we're not furloughing like we thought they might, for now.

I think things will be getting better for everybody by early next year, if not sooner (I hope). Funny how we ended up working for the same airline after all!

Bs

Heard a rumor that potential new hires are being told that we might be getting some of the Mesa's USAir flying.

Anybody care to comment on this?

This is complete BS. Mesa's contract with Airways are guaranteed through June of 2015. Mesa is exceeding all performance expectations, and just completed upgrading all the aircraft to all leather cabins and F/C seating.

Not suprised, but dissappointed by this post none the less. You diminish the word professional.

Latest resources

Back