• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Colgan Pay Scale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New Colgan pay scale is out. 2nd year Fo pay up to 26 first year q400 52.11. I was going to say something if it was 52 or below. That 11 cents just shut me up.

Thats just pathetic......:laugh:

Historically speaking, I've seen them transition Beech CA to SAAB Captain with less than a year in the seat. As many of us are painfully aware, management makes the rules and ignores them at either their convienence or our behest. I was pleased to see that they raised the second-year pay for F/Os, but that is really what is in demand at the moment to fill the gaps for expansion. I don't think that they did it because they really care about QOL, low-ball pay, etc...

The second yr FO pay is a good thing. IT's perfectly matched with eagle for the t-prop. I think third yr FO should have been higher, especially if they want current FO's to wait another yr and transition to the q400. q400 capt pay? I just don't see where that is average.

The second yr FO pay is a good thing. IT's perfectly matched with eagle for the t-prop. I think third yr FO should have been higher, especially if they want current FO's to wait another yr and transition to the q400. q400 capt pay? I just don't see where that is average.

2nd year of 26 on a 78 seat TP is a complete embarrassment. Totally unacceptable. And captains pay less than our 50 seat is disgusting as well.

Did they say, "Industry leading" in the same sentence as, "average down to the penny..." in the same sentence?

Shy

Gotta love the comment about CA payscale on other equipment...Oh well, keep logging PIC and networking...Or go to grad school, and fly for "fun" if thats still possible???

So what exactly is the new second year 1900 & 340 FO pay?

Do you guys actually make enough money to live in Houston or the Northeast? How's cost of living?

Latest resources

Back