• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Colgan Pay Scale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I see the wrong paysacle I thought a 5th year captain got about $ 15 more dollars an hour.

Actually 13.80 more, but it's only money so what's the difference? It's all good i'm going to go do my part 91 repo after being on duty for 16 hours and go to bed smiling tonight because one day i may get to fly a 70 seat turboprop below 50 seat RJ wages.

I recommend that during the conference call tomorrow that Colgan pilots share their disappointment with management. Management said that we don't want to be the highest paying or the lowest paying airline and they shoot for the middle. Well this is clearly the lowest 70 seat payscale to date. We need to ask why they chose to be the lowest. Also ask why we were told a few weeks ago that we wouldn't.

Actually 13.80 more, but it's only money so what's the difference? It's all good i'm going to go do my part 91 repo after being on duty for 16 hours and go to bed smiling tonight because one day i may get to fly a 70 seat turboprop below 50 seat RJ wages.

LOL! Does the Colganoscopy still feel pretty good. I got where I kind of enjoyed them. Kinda like the night we slept on the couch at the FBO in IAH waiting to PT 91 repo an a/c at 4 am.

I just wanted to say that I'm happy for the 2nd year beech fos, this was well deserved for there hard work.

3 dollar raise the company just shut up a lot of senior FO's. I am going to buy and extra gallon of gas today thanks COLGAN! COLGAN RULES!

Would've been nice if they increased CA pay on the Saab and Beech (even by a buck or two), but I'm happy for the FOs- better than nothing. I was hoping for $55/hour 1st yr. CA pay on the Q400, but can't say I'm shocked with $52.11. With that rate now, I see a couple less senior Captains go from being home every night to EWR just to fly the Q.

For the Beech, I see them around till the last second, whenever that happens to be. I hope they can convert as many Beech bases to the Saab as possible.

Great news on the pay... For the Colgans it's a start. But now the question still looms? Do you guys like sand or lube either way start rubbing your ankles.

Any thoughts on the fact that they might speed up the transitions from CA beech to SAAB CA? Any rumors? Are they still going to make it mandatory for a minimum of one year in the beech before transition?

Latest resources

Back