New Colgan Pay Scale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

New Colgan pay scale is out. 2nd year Fo pay up to 26 first year q400 52.11. I was going to say something if it was 52 or below. That 11 cents just shut me up.

This is good news - the race for regionals to pay more so they can get the last remaining flight instructors is on.

wow, that 11 cents is awesome. too bad 2nd yr capt pay is less than pcl get to fly 50 seaters. 2nd yr pay went up a good bit, especially for the beech guys. 52.11 is first yr capt pay for the q400. 2nd yr is 54.68, 3rd yr is 56.35. At least we beat lynx, lol

Last edited:
I think thats what it's sayin. I'm going to ask in the conference call tomorrow. some of this wording is tricky. MAybe it's just my 8th grade edumacation

52.11 for first year Q400 CA? Are you kidding me? Pinnacle gets 55/hr for a 50-seat RJ and Horizon pays 65/hr for a first year Q400 CA. I wouldn't be too happy about the "new" payrates. Realistically you should really be somewhere between 60-65. This is why a union would really help you guys out. Phil can just tell you what he is willing to pay at this point.

nobody said we were happy. A union wouldn't have done crap even if they were on property the day we were bought out. A contact takes years to ratify, and we didn't have that luxury.

I'm glad your not happy, and a contract does not take years to ratify. Vote a union in and start negotiating for payscales you actually deserve. Just a suggestion. The payscales I see so far are exactly as I expected from these low ball managers.

Look at the difference between say 52.11 vs. 60/hr. It works out to 7800 dollars per CA that Phil will put right in his pocket. There is absolutely no reason for them to treat you like this, they could, and should, pay a reasonable wage. Good luck guys.

dang, I was only a $.10 off my prediction! Freaking joke of a payrate, but glad for the F/Os.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back