New AA Unlimited J/S carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J32driver said:
Dude... your already leaving us behind with empty seats on the airplane.

I have started today leaving all Air Wisconsin pilots behind, no matter what. But before I do, I make sure and tell them why.

Yes, indeed. A real popular guy you are. I'd wouldn't leave my car in the airport lot if I were you.

Yank McCobb said:
I have started today leaving all Air Wisconsin pilots behind, no matter what. But before I do, I make sure and tell them why.

Yes, indeed. A real popular guy you are. I'd wouldn't leave my car in the airport lot if I were you.

Holy Ski Nazi Batman. Your ego is probably to big to see how pathetic it is to lower yourself to the level of the one you argue with.

OK let me see if I understand this. AA has unlimited Jump if you are on the cass system and offer unlimited jump in return? I was told earlier in this forum that Alaska has unlimited and Horizon does not with AA. Is this still the case? Cause Horizon has always been unlimited jump to everyone in our book and is on the cass system. Can someone clarify, Please?

Yank McCobb said:
Just making a point there, Jr. Go back to sleep.

Yes the point is you are a d!ck if you close your jumpseat to an AWAC guy because of a post on an internet board. Why so many are so quick to act childish over a simple thing like helping a guy get to work I'll never understand. Trust me senior since it's Friday night I'll be up alot later then you tonight.

Last edited:
skid said:
OK let me see if I understand this. AA has unlimited Jump if you are on the cass system and offer unlimited jump in return? I was told earlier in this forum that Alaska has unlimited and Horizon does not with AA. Is this still the case? Cause Horizon has always been unlimited jump to everyone in our book and is on the cass system. Can someone clarify, Please?

CASS carriers does not = unlimited j/s. You can be a CASS carrier and not on the unlimited agreement, as is the case with Horizon.

Tell you all what, I'm gonna speak to the coordinator as soon as I get back from this trip. I'll ask about all of the airlines that are still not unlimited, gimme a couple of days.

aa73 said:
Tell you all what, I'm gonna speak to the coordinator as soon as I get back from this trip. I'll ask about all of the airlines that are still not unlimited, gimme a couple of days.

YOU DA MAN!!! All of us "stranded" thank you very much.

Nice to see US and MDA on the list. I work for one of the WO's who is not on the unlimited list. Does that mean pilots at my company should only take one JS from AA? If your answer is yes, first off, you obviously don't commute. Second, you are awfully short sighted and fail to realize that up until recently, AA only took one JS regardless of who you worked for. This is an improvement. I have no doubt APA is doing what it can to get everyone on the list, and will eventually succeed.

Now if we could just get DL to start easing up a bit as well. I was working a flight where two DL guys showed for a ride, and both approached us though they expected us to take only one. That's no way to live a commuting life....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back