• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can include the Gulfstream "Fat 550" order that will likely be announced at the aircraft launch tomorrow morning in Savannah.....

I think a $200 million world class campus is something to be proud of along with the projected growth. Congrats to all NJA employees! :)

yipee. Now if we could get a definition of "world class" I may be a little more excited.
Right now I have visions of my freshman year dorm (dry), small room and bed, nosy RA's, no good places to eat near by, no car, etc etc etc.
Thats why I moved off campus.
Lets hope "world class" hotel and restaurants are somewhere on that campus. If that is part of the plan, I will celebrate. :beer:
It is all about QOL.

I'm still celebrating that MCO was thrown out. That would have been way too close to home. But I am happy for those in CMH, that would have had a huge impact to the economy and employment up there if we had left.

Very true, RJ. I should think there are many relieved and happy families in CMH tonight. I'm pleased for them all.

Fozzy, I bet the campus will be a notch or two above what you're remembering...:rolleyes: :) but even if its more functional than fun let's be appreciative that this sign of a vibrant, forward thinking company is happening at NJA. After all, how'd you guys like to be dealing with the FLOPS that are dragging down the Options pilots.....:eek: :mad: You know they'd trade management in a heartbeat!

Ooops...:blush: sorry GSD! That was remiss of me. Thanks for the reminder. Now what would be really helpful is if you posted a photo, link etc of the hoped-for plane. I can't keep it in mind because I have no idea what it even looks like. But I do hope you get it...whatever it looks like...:p I'm trusting a pilot to judge what's best for him. Hint, hint to the few posters here who can't get that simple concept...:rolleyes:

Ooops...:blush: sorry GSD! That was remiss of me. Thanks for the reminder. Now what would be really helpful is if you posted a photo, link etc of the hoped-for plane. I can't keep it in mind because I have no idea what it even looks like. But I do hope you get it...whatever it looks like...:p I'm trusting a pilot to judge what's best for him. Hint, hint to the few posters here who can't get that simple concept...:rolleyes:

No pictures until 9:00 AM Eastern Thursday morning. I expect it will look like a G-550 that needs NutriSystem......

Just wait until after the hangar meeting. You guys are into such instant gratification. You need to think big picture a little more. God forbid you have something to look forward to.:)

Enjoy the meeting.

I have a lot to look forward to....seeing my kids faces light up when I come home, for one. "Instant" gratification from my..oh, nevermind, too personal. A D8C from Rudis tomorrow, warmer weather when i fly south tomorrow am. The Red Sox winning the world series again this year.
Now, I'm done busting your balls. I was really just curious if this indeed was the big announcement you were alluding to. If so, it was pretty damned big, and is a big sign to myself that the NetJet train is a chugging down the track and gaining speed with no braking in the future.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
The Captain has spoken, matey!
Take it for what it is...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back