• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for sharing, Nota. That's the part of today's announcement that I figured was coming. News of the expansion plan is also logical seeing as that was the rationale for the potential move, in the first place. I look forward to the details. Hopefully, the city/state officials made it worthwhile for NJA to stay put. It's only fair that the Company's significant contribution to the local economy is shown due appreciation. It must be noted that RS and WB used leverage to advance NJA's cause and try to land a better deal than they might otherwise have gotten. Frac pilots should not be faulted when they do likewise. Considering the NJ pilots' new contract, apparently RS agrees that standing up for one's self makes good business sense during labor negotiations, too. Savvy negotiators usually respect that skill in others.

:cool: 'Terry, from camels to boots, there's more than meets the eye so I was happy to explain it. Is there a story behind your avatar, other than the "meat-eating" connection stated in your profile? :p Are the dinosaurs meant to intimidate? Should I think of you as Chew 'em up and spit 'em out 'Terry? ...:eek: :D

When it comes to technical guesstimates I defer to the pilots. I still have lots to learn about the flying side of things. That said, 50 planes sounds a bit high to me and I thought manufacturers were running behind schedule?...;)

Official info from RTS on the Blackberry says NJA is staying in CMH and NJA will have a $200 million world class campus that includes the worlds largest Flight Safety Intl training center. More details to be released at the meeting today.

B19, care to share with us how the union brought down the house in this case? Oh, let me guess. The facility would have been $400 million and there would have been another 1600 employees hired as opposed to the 800 that will be added.

I can't wait to see how he spins this...

Captain Dad, dont take any of this personal. In fact, I dont think anyone was bashing anyone on here. You came out saying that you had some "big news secret" that was going to make our lives better and easier. Those of us on the boards have a pretty good imaginations of what "better and easier" means.

That being said, if your big secret is todays ICOM news, I could have done without the hype. Unless there is more to follow in the next days or weeks, this was a big let down.

ARRRRRRRRRRRR MATEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the naysayers tha BOOT!

Now, Captain Dad, you Fraud :)bomb: only kidding my man:bomb: ), is this your big announcement, or do I have to keep on my toes with delicious anticipation????

I'll give you this, you are a better man than I to keep secrets like you have and teasing the snot out of us for so long.

Last edited:
Just wait until after the hangar meeting. You guys are into such instant gratification. You need to think big picture a little more. God forbid you have something to look forward to.:)

Enjoy the meeting.

:cool: 'Terry, from camels to boots, there's more than meets the eye so I was happy to explain it. Is there a story behind your avatar, other than the "meat-eating" connection stated in your profile? :p Are the dinosaurs meant to intimidate? Should I think of you as Chew 'em up and spit 'em out 'Terry? ...:eek: :D
Believe it or not, there's no story there. I just thought that was a funny picture. Now I do have some better ones, but for some reason they never work even after shrinking them. So for now, stuck with the dinos.

As for the announcement...let's see.

:D Aye, aye, Captain! I have me boots on! And all fudspinners and word-twisters should have to walk the plank (get ignored) right Captain? ..:p

Ski, while it wasn't unexpected news, it is always nice to receive a confirmation, especially concerning business deals that can fall apart easily--even at the last minute. I think a $200 million world class campus is something to be proud of along with the projected growth. Congrats to all NJA employees! :)

Dad, the NJ pilots have something else to look forward to other than today's good news. Don't forget that St Patrick's Day is right around the corner. I got a nice PM from a NJ pilot calling for "Shamrocks for all"...;) Between the Company and the Union, things are on a roll for the NJ pilots!

'Terry, the dinos are distinctive. I like them, too. My next avatar is going to be red boots for a STOP FUD campaign, but first we have to give naysayers tha boot. Captain's orders, ya know...:p

Latest resources

Back