NetJets To Picket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too funny...

I love their posters, but didn't realize they had videos, too. Some of those hit a little close to home!

Seriously makes me want to start writing a book.. Gonna start brainstorming, where are my CNBC Sokol videos??!!!!

Too funny...

I love their posters, but didn't realize they had videos, too. Some of those hit a little close to home!

They were surreal. Unfortunately, they used to have a lot of other videos (including stop motion claymation) but they've been taken down. Better make copies of these.

:popcorn:

Seriously makes me want to start writing a book.. Gonna start brainstorming, where are my CNBC Sokol videos??!!!!

You could use some of my posts too. I could be famous, desired by women, envied by men all over the world. Or the other way around.

They broke the contract when they they changed it without the unions consent- direct violation. They may also be breaking it by offering a worse product, though since we don't even have the specifics of the plan, we cannot determine that yet.

Here here...
Not to mention, they didn't change the plan, only the provider-no contract violation IMO.

Actually, since the funds are all different (and far fewer choices), they did indeed change the plan. And thus violated the agreement with us.

Actually, since the funds are all different (and far fewer choices), they did indeed change the plan. And thus violated the agreement with us.

Way fewer choices... For every Fidelity fund there is about 6 less in the new plan...Didn't realize this until I got the packet last week...

Latest resources

Back