• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He was nothing but a highly paid shill. We all know who he is. He posted stuff that only 3 people know in this world. And i know the 2 other guys.

So here's to you family guy. We took it to the limit and you blinked. HAAAA[/quote]

Don't be "duped" into listening to diesel.

Last edited by a moderator:
h25b said:
O.K.... Any ballpark numbers ???? If it's anything close to 90% NBAA I need to start plucking feathers from the crow I'll be having for dinner.. :0

If it's what makes you guys happy, CONGRATS.

Its probably 90% NBAA for the small cabin. But not the larger planes. We have not seen anything more than Starmans post.

no we got home basing

??? I guess I just don't understand. It reads like you don't get home basing, but they're greatly expanding domiciles.

As of the date of ratification ALL current NJA crewmembers have access to
the new Home Basing Airports.

waiting to see what the criteria is but i'm allready living at my gateway.

The feather plucking hasn't started yet... The 5th yr. F.O. rate sucks ($47,400!!!).. Why in the world can't any pilot union negotiate a decent pay table that actually accounts for the fact that an F.O. might NOT upgrade inside of 5 yrs...???...

h25b said:
The feather plucking hasn't started yet... The 5th yr. F.O. rate sucks ($47,400!!!).. Why in the world can't any pilot union negotiate a decent pay table that actually accounts for the fact that an F.O. might NOT upgrade inside of 5 yrs...???...

yeah it only a 55% raise compared to today's pay! Whats up with that?

True, but it's the same thing at airlines, regionals, everything. I wonder how many FO's were on the negotiating committee? Senior captains run the show, so the FO's get hosed. Just like everwhere else. FO pay should be at least 60% of captain pay. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Latest resources

Back