Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Grizz

Too much free time
The Executive Board of IBT Local 1108 announced about 40 minutes ago that we had reached a tentative agreement with NetJets. The pilots will get to see the document on Monday. That will allow the Negotiating Committee and Executive Board to spend this weekend cleaning up outstanding language and interpretive issues with the intent of providing a “clean document” for our review.

Damn U Grizz U Beat Me To It.

Ta

Finally.......... !!
we're making some progress. waddya think? written up in oct... ck it out in nov... vote in dec ... in affect or not by Jan ?

I would like to thank a great number of people for their support on this. Many of you don't realize the many hours that Griz puts into the union communications. He is a dedicated airman, distinguished by military service and honor, now in recovery from a back injury suffered while working "too hard" to load bags.

Perhaps NJA Owner could use his contacts to reduce the size of these bags we are getting lately. We can load lots of 'em, just break 'em down into smaller loads.

I want to thank the negotiating team, the MEC, the support of our fellow pilots and yes...even Family Guy.

Family Guy put endless hours in on the board, providing a balance between the points of view that were being expressed. He did it late into the night and showed us all that there really are people in management that are devoted to a successful turn of events.

This board has been the subject of some frustration, and it is time to turn off, "The Jerry Springer Show". We need to stop airing our dirty laundry here and handle it through the professional means that are offered to us.

Finally, everyone go get a hair cut! Polish your shoes and put a crease back into your uniforms! This is not a frat house!

We need to show the world just how much we're really worth!

Family Guy put endless hours in on the board, providing a balance between the points of view that were being expressed. He did it late into the night and showed us all that there really are people in management that are devoted to a successful turn of events.

Family guy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx He was nothing but a highly paid shill. We all know who he is. He posted stuff that only 3 people know in this world. And i know the 2 other guys.

So here's to you family guy. We took it to the limit and you blinked. HAAAA

How ironic, Diesel that I should be the one to put you in the penalty box after our lengthy set of PMs yesterday. If you believe that you should be able to say what you have written here with impunity (no adverse consequences to you) you deserve more than the 5 days that you're going to be sitting in the Penalty Box (along with one of my cutesy tag lines that make me feel so big and mighty).

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
Diesel said:
Family guy can suck my c0ck. He was nothing but a highly paid shill. We all know who he is. He posted stuff that only 3 people know in this world. And i know the 2 other guys.

So here's to you family guy. We took it to the limit and you blinked. HAAAA

O.K.... Any ballpark numbers ???? If it's anything close to 90% NBAA I need to start plucking feathers from the crow I'll be having for dinner.. :0

If it's what makes you guys happy, CONGRATS.

I too am dying of curiosity. After all the 'WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!!' whining from the company, did they finally cave?

(Copied from the e-mail I got this morning)

Here is some basic information about the agreement:

Wages

The guaranteed base wages include first year guaranteed base wages for First Officers is $39,000 for the Normal schedule and $46,286 for the Reserve
schedule. At the fifth year guaranteed base wages move to $47,405 on the
Normal schedule and $56,261 for the Reserve schedule.

For captains the first year guaranteed base wages are $52,500 for the Normal schedule and $62,308 for the Reserve schedule. At the fifth year guaranteed base wages move to $90,000 for the Normal schedule and $106,813 for the Reserve schedule.

First Officers on Bypass Pay will continue to receive Bypass pay at the 1998
CBA wages or future SIC wages, whichever is higher.

Former instructor pilots that remain in the aircraft type in which they
served will have the ability to be reinstated per the provisions of an
Instructor Reinstatement Agreement.

Home Base Airports

As of the date of ratification ALL current NJA crewmembers have access to
the new Home Basing Airports. The Home basing airports become available to future crewmember in accordance with seniority rights. Additional domiciles create greatly expanded opportunities for Home Basing Airports.

Schedules

The “Normal” schedule will consist of a 7 & 7 rotation and the “Reserve”
schedule consists of 18 days per month with a maximum of 7 days on with a
minimum of 3 days off between tours. Up to 90% of the crewmembers in
fleet/seat can have the 7&7 schedule. The reserve schedule has a minimum of 10% in fleet/seat and a maximum of 40% in fleet/seat.

Scope

Existing and future work opportunities were secured for NJA pilots.
Enhanced language protects the membership from expanded competition from affiliated entities including EJM and NJI.

Latest resources

Back