NetJets Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:laugh:
I believe the FOs have another 3 to 4 years before upgrade at NJA. Lots of retirements coming, and defections to the airlines. Could be wrong, of course.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:...:crying::crying::crying:.........:puke:Man,you really are a loon. You mean well( I guess), but reading your version of reality sure is entertaining.

I also tend to be overly optimistic. :)
I think you're right about being overly optimistic. The company is still in shrink mode airframe wise. It would be nice if they found a glut a new owners. I'm tired of buying my own liquor and flying a desk. At least the money sucks though.

The company is now claiming 2014 if their projections hold. I believe that is only if they are getting their way in negotiations on a new contract. I'm fairly certain they will ask for some form or forms of concessions and if/ hopefully when rebuffed by the union they will say the only way to increase wages will be if the company shrinks. They will threaten all the sic's with furlough and whip out some way to finally downgrade. What I'm not sure about is if it will be a bluff. I think that unless the economy really pushes forward, they plan on shrinking anyway. I prefer calling the bluff and taking a furlough if I must if it eventually gives me a worthwhile job to come back to. I have savings and a plan B. I just how the group will come together once again so I and the current furloughed pilots will have a reason to stay or come back.

fok 'em

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back