NetJets promotes Hansell to president

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gret

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ts-promotes-hansell-to-president.html?sid=101

NetJets made a pair of moves yesterday as it promoted Jordan Hansell to president and disclosed the purchase of the company behind the Marquis Card program that sells the use of NetJets aircraft.

Hansell, 40, spent 10 years in private law practice in Des Moines, Iowa, before being tapped a little more than a year ago to be NetJets' chief legal counsel.

Sokol said he plans to retain the CEO title "indefinitely" and will remain active with the company.

I'm so glad that I continue to hear NJA news from FI.com. It's not like I should expect to hear any of this from the company or the union, right?

I'd be surprised if you didn't hear about this in tomorrow's union e-mail.

I'm sure we will.

Blah blah blah

Open bid

Blah blah blah

New Jackets

Blah blah blah

New Crew Food Menu

Blah blah blah

Oh, by the way, we bought Marguis Jet this week and have a new President. Sorry we didn't send an email out but we figured that you'd already read about it on FI anyways and didn't see the need for timely communication for major changes within our company.

Blah blah blah

UNITY! Yeah!

Crazy ideas, I know.:rolleyes: But, let's try this ******************** out. Two examples off the top of my head.

Furloughees:

Just some FYI since you aren't receiving the CorComs anymore. The company just announced 50 orders for the Phenom 300 with options for another 75. Looks like replacement aircraft only at this time. Will get some better numbers and outlook in this Friday's 411.

NJASAP

Furloughees:

More changes! NJA puts in a new President and has bought Marquis Jet. More info Friday in the 411.

NJASAP

CRAZY! I know. But, might be worth a try.

Crazy ideas, I know.:rolleyes: But, let's try this ******************** out. Two examples off the top of my head.

Furloughees:

Just some FYI since you aren't receiving the CorComs anymore. The company just announced 50 orders for the Phenom 300 with options for another 75. Looks like replacement aircraft only at this time. Will get some better numbers and outlook in this Friday's 411.

NJASAP

Furloughees:

More changes! NJA puts in a new President and has bought Marquis Jet. More info Friday in the 411.

NJASAP

CRAZY! I know. But, might be worth a try.

I think your a bit over the top for a guy who gets a weekly email from NJASAP. We all get the same treatment, I haven't heard a word from NJASAP about recent news. As for the company, have they communicated with since January? Sure would be nice if they would.

Latest resources

Back