• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets promotes Hansell to president

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think your a bit over the top for a guy who gets a weekly email from NJASAP. We all get the same treatment, I haven't heard a word from NJASAP about recent news. As for the company, have they communicated with since January? Sure would be nice if they would.

But our treatment is not the same. No offense, but that is what so many guys are missing. We are not on the line, we are not in the crew rooms, we've been kicked out of our own forum, and we get no CorComs (or whatever they're called now).

It would be nice to not get my news from AIN and FI.com first.

And no, I have not heard a word from CMH since I was told to mail my stuff back.

I feel your pain DAS. The only thing worse than getting NO information is getting misleading, inaccurate, or downright false information from your management. Kind of like what we've been getting since 2005. If it were not for Flightinfo I would have been in the dark on so many things over the past 5 years it's scary.

I think your a bit over the top for a guy who gets a weekly email from NJASAP. We all get the same treatment, I haven't heard a word from NJASAP about recent news. As for the company, have they communicated with since January? Sure would be nice if they would.

What information do you want? Do you need NJASAP to fly your plane also? WEAK!

I feel your pain DAS. The only thing worse than getting NO information is getting misleading, inaccurate, or downright false information from your management. Kind of like what we've been getting since 2005. If it were not for Flightinfo I would have been in the dark on so many things over the past 5 years it's scary.

Hopefully that changes. I also hope the integration goes well. I would hate to see fiefdoms emerge among the pilots like we used to see at Bridgeway.

Here's to hoping for anything other then another AA/TWA marriage!:beer:

I've never gotten any of said emails....

What Blackberry? That was all shipped back to CMH in January.

You see, I'm on the forgotten side of the fence.

Really? I guess the effort by the active pilots to help the furloughed have a nice Christmas proves your point. Or go to NJpilots.org, or call the union, or call the company. Need someone to wipe your arse too?

Really? I guess the effort by the active pilots to help the furloughed have a nice Christmas proves your point. Or go to NJpilots.org, or call the union, or call the company. Need someone to wipe your arse too?

It is apparent that a reading comprehension test is not a requirement for an ATP Pervis. This thread has been focused on the lack of information coming from NJA and NJASAP. There has been no mention of the NJA pilots until you came swinging out of left field.

Now, back on topic for those who can follow along.

It is apparent that a reading comprehension test is not a requirement for an ATP Pervis. This thread has been focused on the lack of information coming from NJA and NJASAP. There has been no mention of the NJA pilots until you came swinging out of left field.

Now, back on topic for those who can follow along.

Who/what do you think NJASAP is? I'll give you a hint-the pilots. All you do is complain constantly about your lack of info. You get as much info as anyone, although maybe a day or two later. How is that going to improve you plight getting it any sooner? Have you called anyone at Netjets or NJASAP, or do you just continue your whining on this public, rather unofficial website?

Wow-congrats on the turnaround, boys. This economy may hold up after all. Keep it up. :beer:

"Berkshire's traditionally sparse earnings release did call out a bright spot: NetJets, a private jet operator, swung to a $158 million pre-tax profit in the first nine months of 2010, from a $531 million loss in the same period last year."

we've been kicked out of our own forum, and we get no CorComs (or whatever they're called now).

I will take up for you on these points. Totally unacceptable on behalf of the union. ALPA didn't lock us out when we got furloughed at Midway, and they paid a 1 year membership to a job hunting sight (now I still despise them with all my soul for other things but.) Now, if you were on the boards raising h*ll and going nuts 24/7, then that should be addressed on a one-on-one basis.

If you ever learn anything about unions, remember this: Its a numbers game. Less than 20%, you don't even get an audience with the leaders, and its 50% plus one to make anything happen. Furloughs??? Well you don't really count because you're not feeding the machine any cash right now.

If you're lucky in the job market, you wont have to come back.

Best wishes,

Wolf

Latest resources

Back