• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets layoff now??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well if you guys are not laying off, the you have to agree you must me losing a ton of money. Surely you are losing owners, not flying as much, and are over staffed.

We are not losing a ton of money. We are making less than we did.

We don't have owners leaving left and right. We had a small number sell back their shares early. Mostly 1/16th and 1/32nd share owners. I've heard MarquisJet sales are still strong though. ;)

We are fat on pilots.

I am flying my a$$ off.

I hope I didn't shatter your hopes that NetJets is going to go out of business.

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish layoffs on anyone and I don't wish nj to fail, contrary to what some of you say.
What I do wish for is for some courtesy in the FBO's from you guys. I don't need to hear, "So, I hear you guys are laying off". Instead it would be nice to hear a "how are you doing" or "whats up" before you stab me with the 'you're laying off and we're not' talk.

lkol...and here I was gonna give this thread a chance. Now I see your intentions.

maybe you should just stick to "reading" posts. We dont need anymore flame bait here.

Awwww, please don't upset the few NJ pilots here, they are very sensitive.

And I certainly do not wish NJ fail, its a great company and have quite a few friends there.

It's not that, it may cause us to doubt our awesomness.

After all, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I really am....sorry.

:D

Hey!!!

There's only room for one AWESOME guy at NetJets. You need to get over yourself. We all know who the awesome one is around here. ME.:cool:

Lucy in the Sky w/ Diamonds

"No furloughs at NetJets. The rumor is incorrect, completely false, and utter BS."

It wasn't long ago that some of the Netjets group were accusing Flexjet and others of believing propaganda and drinking the cool-aid. Every Net Jets crew that I come into contact with has been on standby half of their rotation. If someone thinks that furloughs are not coming, I have some land for sale if they are interested. NO ONE is in the business of paying people to do nothing for extended periods. If they are, Warren Buffet isn't going to be in the business of keeping them around to watch them bleed for the sake of a union contract.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back