• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets layoff now??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not a rumor. I'm just relaying what he told me. If you want to call it "BS", go ahead and be a mental midget you prick.

That depends on the state you live in. I don't think it is a percentage of salary, 5 years ago I was getting the max that the state I lived in payed, something like $350. a week.
Thanks.. and ouch: $350/week...guess we'll have to stop eating at Mortons or Ruth's Chris every night..j/k
I do live in Minnesota--one of the most liberal states around (very pro-social programs).. perhaps that translates into good unemployment credit.

XPdriver's post is rather encouraging.. one can hope.

It's not a rumor. I'm just relaying what he told me. If you want to call it "BS", go ahead and be a mental midget you prick.

Its not being discussed....Can it happen? ofcourse... When you get info from RTS and JC then I would say its alittle better then some ACP or who ever thinks they know...
But you believe what you want...And I did call it BS........

Art,
Sorry Flex has cut deeper into the pilot group, I wish everyone the best going forward.
If the time comes, you and B19 can leap to your soap boxes and scream 'I told you so!!!!!'

We have hundreds of guys worried about their jobs, it's the business. Threads like this, that YOU began, feed that fear. Believe me, they know. So don't be surprised if we don't fawn over your 'connections' in the company.

I have a close friend in NJA management and he acknowledges they are pretty much the last to know anything. Anyone who posts "inside information" on an anonymous board is just looking to stir the pot. Reacting to their BS just feeds their childish need for attention.

He is wrong..From the horses mouth..Not laying off unless we are in a Depression...lots of things in the hopper..Keep your rumor BS to yourself....

Middle MGMT... what a bunch of clowns
LOL-so who is the "horse" in this case? Lots of things in the hopper- uh huh.....

No furloughs at NetJets. The rumor is incorrect, completely false, and utter BS.

Art, please try to verify before posting this kind of stuff. As said earlier, it only feeds fear that is unnecessary, and in my opinion hurts all involved.

Not cool. And I know cool, for I am awesome.

Just like Southwest.....waiting, waiting, waiting for them to stumble even though they are the highest paid (for their equip), and have always been treated with respect from the company....meanwhile people would get all excited when Northwest would post a tiny profit, or would say the beatings would stop.

This industry just absolutely sucks right now....layoffs, furloughs, terminations, benefit reductions, displacements, downgrades....absolutely brutal.

well if you guys are not laying off, the you have to agree you must me losing a ton of money. Surely you are losing owners, not flying as much, and are over staffed.

Latest resources

Back