NetJets Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cody

I have an interview pending with NetJets. Can anyone please provide any info on interview questions, style, content, etc. Also, sim eval info as to type approaches, profiles, sim type, etc.

No worries. We've got flight attendants doing the interviews now. As long as you meet the minimums, can fog a mirror and are able to show up for class - you'll get in. The question is - why would you want to with what is going on here right now?

It's been awhile

It's been 4 years for me.

Sim was a takeoff out of somewhere in Chicago, to to a VOR enter a hold and then a quick shot down to an ILS.

Happens fast, do a tear drop, (no time to intercept the outbound)

Thats all I remember.

Interview is no biggy. Just don't be a jerkoff. (We have our quota of them filled already)

Great Pilots, Contract will someday be over.

As Starman says, We have Fight attendants interviewing, so wear a banana in your pants, that should take care of her. (Oh yeah genius, make sure you put it in the front)

Do not make direct eye contact with the CPT, you must assure them they are the "alpha male".

If the pressure gets to be to much, roll over on your back and piss all over yourself like a puppy, maybe they will think your cute and hire you!

Uh.... Lets see, thats it I guess???

Oh yeah, make sure you "palm a 20" and pass it to the interviewers when you meet them. (Be advised, this will probably not work after the contract is settled, but for now, they need the cash)

Take care, enjoy, life is to short, you never know when you could be hit by a

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Splat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advise is to stay away until the contract is settled. If you start now you will be making $27,108 a year with a slim chance of much more. If it plays out to the end you may be a probationary pilot out of a job with a strike.

Delay coming here until management decides that pilots are worth more than chump change for this $17.0 billion company.

The war zone is much safer in Iraq than it is here.

Gotta love a place where the only people that defend it are the people that are NOT flying the line.

You cant be a line pilot and be happy with NJA. You might still enjoy the type of flying or the airplanes we fly but the rest of it...for the birds.

Get out while you can and dont come here if you dont have to.

Fracster my man!

Fracster said:
You cant be a line pilot and be happy with NJA. You might still enjoy the type of flying or the airplanes we fly but the rest of it...for the birds.

Get out while you can and dont come here if you dont have to.
Fractster what is up man!!!
How can flying a plane be that bad, Excellent health benifits, free college tuition, flying all over the country...and yes im including those dive airports that close at 1900 local. Come on man you have one of the greatest jobs in the world at one of the better companies out there. What do you want
LAta

Bad Monkey! said:
My advise is to stay away until the contract is settled. If you start now you will be making $27,108 a year with a slim chance of much more. If it plays out to the end you may be a probationary pilot out of a job with a strike.

Delay coming here until management decides that pilots are worth more than chump change for this $17.0 billion company.

The war zone is much safer in Iraq than it is here.
Listen im not tryingto say that you not under paid..maybe, maybe not. I agree that he should stay away until the contract settles but how much should you make?? I have been asking this question for some time and not one pilot has responded. Will someone plz tell me how much is enough?

Latest resources

Back