Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Semore Butts said:
It's been 4 years for me.

Sim was a takeoff out of somewhere in Chicago, to to a VOR enter a hold and then a quick shot down to an ILS.

Happens fast, do a tear drop, (no time to intercept the outbound)

Thats all I remember.

Interview is no biggy. Just don't be a jerkoff. (We have our quota of them filled already)

Great Pilots, Contract will someday be over.

As Starman says, We have Fight attendants interviewing, so wear a banana in your pants, that should take care of her. (Oh yeah genius, make sure you put it in the front)

Do not make direct eye contact with the CPT, you must assure them they are the "alpha male".

If the pressure gets to be to much, roll over on your back and piss all over yourself like a puppy, maybe they will think your cute and hire you!

Uh.... Lets see, thats it I guess???

Oh yeah, make sure you "palm a 20" and pass it to the interviewers when you meet them. (Be advised, this will probably not work after the contract is settled, but for now, they need the cash)

Take care, enjoy, life is to short, you never know when you could be hit by a

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Splat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Semore are you sure you want to do this (fly i assume) for a living..your great man!!!!!
Honestly a career move might be order, best of luck and always remeber the little people!!!

Lie_n_wait01 said:
Fractster what is up man!!!
How can flying a plane be that bad, Excellent health benifits, free college tuition, flying all over the country...and yes im including those dive airports that close at 1900 local. Come on man you have one of the greatest jobs in the world at one of the better companies out there. What do you want
LAta

Who the fock are you kidding?

Hey Lie in wait, I hear Gulfstream International in Lauderdale will take you, training fee of 25000 is required, but that should'nt matter to a guy like you because your just out having fun right.

Idiot

AlabamaMan!! said:
Who the fock are you kidding?

Hey bama man..In burmingham they love the govna, boo, boo ,boo!!!

What is up? Im serious how highly do people think of themselves that they all feel they are entilted to so much more. Im not saying that perhaps you shouldnt make more. Im not saying that at times things couldnt be better. Im merely stating that i really dont think it is that bad. If it is then tell me....WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT???
No one here answers that question. What is it that the GODS of Netjets must do to apease the masses. Untill i hear that i really cant side with you..i also dont feel that from a pilot perspective you have it that bad. On a final note to eveyone who reads this... this is one of the best aviation companies out there. It may not allow to become a millionaire merely by working here, however that is not the companies responsibility anyway, its YOURS!!!! However it does entitle us to many opportunities that the airlines would only dream offering. Such as EXCELLENT Health benefits, Full tuition reimbursment (= the oppurtunity to better yourself so you can make more MONEY and not cry for it), 401k, EXCELLENT AIRCRAFT, the best aircraft in the industry, what else do you want. I have worked at many airlines and FBO chains in my life and i can tell you this is one of the best.
What has America become...Karl Marx would be proud!

dime line said:
Hey Lie in wait, I hear Gulfstream International in Lauderdale will take you, training fee of 25000 is required, but that should'nt matter to a guy like you because your just out having fun right.

Idiot
Well thankyou for the insult. Trust me bro im not here for fun..screw fun, fun is for kids. Im here to make money however i dont feel it is the companies responsibility to do that for me. Im sure that if you were Santulli youd be willing to dish out your hard earned cash to a bunch of people who cant see the trees from the forest. ITS BUSINESS BOYS!!!!! Lesson one of BUSINESS...it exists for one reason and one reason only, TO MAKE MONEY!!! not to pay you. Now im not saying that you shouldnt make more, you probably should! Most people here do a very good job and work very hard at what they do. However you think that alot of the pilots were being hung by thier own rope with the way they complain.
LATA

Whooooah where is the tuition reimbursment. I've been taking ERAU classes for 2 years and i have yet to see a dime to NJA pilots.

They do give it to non pilots.

Show me where i can put in for the tuition?

Can't answer that can you.

That's cuz he/she/it ain't a pilot Diesel. Another paid stooge stirring up crap on the frac board.

Lie n wait01

Yes, unfortunately, this is the only skill I can feed myself with at this time.

My second job, almost a must at Netjets, is flying also.

My Rock Star career is in the planning stage, and you see where my comedian career is..

Lie_n_wait01 said:
So what does that say about those who are flying?????
Get over yourself guys!
It says Uncle Warren is about to supply a boatload of cash to keep us happy ... and therefore the owners happy.... Everybody will be happy.

or we can keep dancing to the same song thats playing now. You figure it out.

Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Holiday season.

Shalom

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back