• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL! IS this guy for real? Thank you mister "Lie n for da company" for your "pilot" perspective. I only wish when I had 50 TT and .5 in a 310 I could have had your vast knowledge of this industry, maybe I would have stayed out of it altogether!

Oh, and I too would like to know where to send my tuition reimbursement bills???

Ohh yeah...im for real!!! :)

JustInfo said:
LOL! IS this guy for real? Thank you mister "Lie n for da company" for your "pilot" perspective. I only wish when I had 50 TT and .5 in a 310 I could have had your vast knowledge of this industry, maybe I would have stayed out of it altogether!

Oh, and I too would like to know where to send my tuition reimbursement bills???

Oh trust me im for real...I just pinched myself to be sure!

As for the tuition reimbursement guys I realize that I may have been off the mark. However I also realize that was the only point in which you three (you know who im talking to) really pointed out. Perhaps there is some validity to my argument. I’m sorry that you do not receive reimbursement as us Non-Union members do. Perhaps that would, should lead to taking a better look at your Union situation, meaning that maybe the Union is not the way to go. I’m not going to lie; I am not a Union man. Sure in the days of Hoffa and such, I need not go further, Unions were a must to over power the zealots which ran big business. However on the same note times have changed and I really feel that they do more harm then good. Case in point, I am a non-union member within the same company and have no grips what so ever. I feel that I am very well taken care of and see the future as exciting and prosperous. Now it will require lots of hard work and dedication but this company offers a bright secure future to those who put there best foot forward.

If you all notice there are not, I dare not say any cause im really not sure, many non-union members speaking of discomfort or agitation on this site. Perhaps that could be the cause of many of your problems as it is. So i ask why would you want another person to represent you anyway? Why would you choose to have others decide the fate of your future? To decide your “Net Worth”. I have the opportunity to decide my own future, set my own price and if im worth it ill get it. Ill achieve without any Union telling the folks who pay my bills what im worth.

In response to my limited flying time....that is a front for I dare not expose myself to those who would seek to do harm if they disagreed with my stance and knew who I was. However I am humble enough to say that in regards to the time or requirements to hold a pilot job you all are very far ahead of me. This however does not mean that my view should be considered limited since I haven’t spent 10,000 hours in the right seat. I believe this statement only proves your ignorance and for that I am sorry. I have spent many years in this industry working form both a Union, Non-Union, and Management position. I have seen companies rise and fail. I have seen the best and trust me I have seen the worst. I must admit, all do respect to the Gods of Netjets, this is one of, if not the best aviation company in the industry. In closing I ask that you not forget your meager past for you will never notice your rich future.

Im sure ill be insulted again.

What has America become….Karl Marx Would be proud.

How many supposed cmh people that hate the union are going to sign up for these boards. It's getting old allready.

You're right, I guess. What has my union done for me lately? I guess the $3,000+ extra cash on my last check would have been given to me just out of the generosity of management's heart without a union to fight for just reimbursement for their blatant abuse. I will be the first to agree this place has been a great job and has (had) a lot of potential, but things have been pushed way too far now. Nothing more insulting than paying pilots less than FA's, I guess they would change that too if we just ask, why have a union????

Maybe they are right?

Maybe all the anti union people are right?

Maybe we ought to dump the union and just take whatever the company offers us.

I mean just because every single major air carrier on the planet have unions, that don't make it right! Right?

Umm? I wonder why every major player has a union?

UMMMM??? MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!! All the majors have unions!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!

I came to Netjets because it has union representation, and I'm glad I did.

There is a reason for it, escpecially in this day and age of Golden parachutes and profit margins and other lowlife weasel crap that goes on in management.

The industry of Fu^*king your fellow man for a living needs to go away.

What happened to the go to work in cutoffs and sandals? Profit sharing, and lets all work together to have a great company? I just want a piece of the pie, I worked for it, I deserve it.

Then start a software company or move to "The Valley" and start your own, "video" production company!!

Semore Butts said:
Umm? I wonder why every major player has a union?

Can't say I can speak for any other operation but Jet Blue seems to be getting along nicely without a union. And even though not a "major" themselves I'm guessing the vast majority of their pilots came from major airlines with union representation.

I believe your $3,000 is nothing compared to the compensation you would have accumulated over the years without a union to muck up the salary decisions with bureaucracy and politics. NJI is evidence. EJM is evidence. NJA non-negotiating employees are evidence to suppport this speculation.

JustInfo posted:

Nothing more insulting than paying pilots less than FA's,

Ha-Ha! Funny thing happened to me on the way out of the Hyatt recently.

This Falcon crew is getting into Arch as the bellman brings around my rental. The FA sees this Pacifica I'm driving and comes up and starts asking me how I like it.

I say, jump in and see how it fits you. She gives it the once over and starts to explain how she owns the Lexus, but the turning radius blows and she's thinking of jumping ship to the Range Rover.

Not to be outdone, I go into a dissertation of the joys of riding shotgun in my buddies Discovery (as close as I can come to this level of SUV!). When I said as much, she then kind of wrinkles her nose and asks "Oh, so this is a rental?"

We had a good laugh! One can only dream.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back