Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
actually don't confuse me with anyone.

I work HARD every day to make this place better.

This board has been taken over by people who have nothing to do with flying the line but seem to think that their imput will affect negotiiations or pilots perspectives.

There's no doubt you are good at what you do and your attitude at work is significantly better to the owners than what is represented here (and if your from downeast Maine you can't be all that bad) but I've read most all your posts recently and strictly speaking for what you write on this board you would have been more correct in stating:

"I work HARD every day to make this place bitter."

This is not a personal attack but rather an explanation for why this board has been "taken over" by people who actually care about the slanderous assaults made by a small minority on a company they care a great deal about.

Oh trust me it's a personal attack.

This board has been taken over by people trying to spin their own agenda in support of the company spin.

It's an aviation board for pilots so we know what's going on at other companies. Show me any thread that non pilots constantly get on the message board and spin the company line? It doesn't happen.

This fractional forum has been taken over by non pilots trying to spin what is going on at the company as a good thing. it's not by any means.

Touche'....

This is not a personal attack but rather an explanation for why this board has been "taken over" by people who actually care about the slanderous assaults made by a small minority on a company they care a great deal about.

Our side has also seen an increase in "company" spin on this site since this time last year. Rest assured we're providing check and balance to you as well.

Informare Laboramus

Diesel said:

This board has been taken over by people trying to spin their own agenda in support of the company spin.

It's an aviation board for pilots so we know what's going on at other companies. Show me any thread that non pilots constantly get on the message board and spin the company line? It doesn't happen.

This fractional forum has been taken over by non pilots trying to spin what is going on at the company as a good thing. it's not by any means.

Uhhhh, I am a pilot. Just don't get paid for it. If this board is for paid pilots only and the Webmaster says I have to leave than I'm outta here! But just checked and I can't find anywhere on Flightinfo.com where it says anything to support your claim it is for pilots only. In fact if you are that interested in playing by the rules I guess we should only be discussing interviews as that is what it states the sole purpose is.

is that a big 402?

Diesel said:

It's an aviation board for pilots so we know what's going on at other companies.

I thought this had been hashed out several weeks ago, but you seem to have forgotten....

Its a board for ALL aviation related concerns. If you are correct then why do they have forums dedicated to mechanics, flight attendants, and others?

As for other people getting on here and defending their company, I think its a good indication that not everyone shares your gloom and doom.

Latest resources

Back