NetJets Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a simple question

BW, as an outsider looking in, I have one simple question. Why won't management provide the contact information?

impending ICOM

All (tic),
In the next few days, I would not be surprised to see an ICOM, telling us: please do not argue with known members of the OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN, or NJASAP union officials on anonymous internet message boards.
IMHO are we getting close to ethics violations here?
All the best (tic)

Cast should know this better than anyone else, facts are very stubborn things.

A righteous labor word from a few who aren't all that righteous. Interesting.

Almost comical to those who know better.

Thankfully there are many who look at the totality of the issues and in a few short years the group as a whole went from near bottom, to the top.

Of course that was because of a few 'righteous' players I see here? Not exactly.

So far what's clear is that many of the same people are ignoring reality, again. That won't change. Many of the few embrace management/managers when mangagement/managers can serve their interests and labor/lavor leaders when they can serve their interests. I watch it every day - watched it years ago and I still see it now. They know who they are - they are known to managers and labor leaders. But as I've said, they can continue to pretend.

The righteous indignation going on here and the issues that have been raised here - are you serious? It isn't about me or you, it's about the group as whole. Get over it/yourself; move on. It's the few people who missed all the progress that was made for the many. The good news is they usually get there. The bad news is they tend to get their late.

90% and growing see what has been accomplished over the past 5 year as exceptional. The goal is to keep preserve it and do what we can over the next 5 years - especially with all that's at risk. But, read the thread and look at what's on the mind of the few... Not worth too many calories - I might have at least given this stuff a courtesy listen a few years ago. Botton line - I know better than 90% don't associate with the snap shot here. I know them well. I talk to them constantly. I stay in touch as always. But some feel the louder they get the more progress they make - not true, but they just keep yelling.

Yes. That's the reality - the righteous aren't all that rightious. And, who cares about you and me?

Best Regards,

Last edited:
BW, as an outsider looking in, I have one simple question. Why won't management provide the contact information?

The company isn't required to and since NJASAP does not become the bargaining agent for NJI pilots until the end of the process, the company could encounter other problems by distributing pilot information to third parties without the pilots' consent. Additionally, we do not conduct Union business via company communication channels (e.g., email accounts) to protect both parties.

Good question, though, fob727.

Brian

All (tic),
In the next few days, I would not be surprised to see an ICOM, telling us: please do not argue with known members of the OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN, or NJASAP union officials on anonymous internet message boards.
All the best (tic)

Nothing wrong with a healthy discussion. No question it should be "respectful discourse."

As long as the facts are the facts, no concerns here. What has been posted here falls in the "not exactly." No need for me to argue about it here, most know better. We can't all agree or be friends - that's life.

I would think people would want to focus on the important stuff - like how do we keep as many pilots flying as possible for the short and long term. Clearly not on the minds of a few. Very directly, it never was on their mind.

Respectfully,

All (tic),
All the best (tic)

I have no problem with healthy and respectful discourse. Nor do I object to differring points of view. I do feel that respect and courtesy are important.

Fraternally,

Brian

hteous' players I see here? Not exactly.

So far what's clear is that many of the same people are ignoring reality, again. That won't change. Many of the few embrace management/managers when mangagement/managers can serve their interests and labor/lavor leaders when they can serve their interests. I watch it every day - watched it years ago and I still see it now. They know who they are - they are known to managers and labor leaders. But as I've said, they can continue to pretend.

I guess its called being cynical and knowing that you can only serve one master. You answer two someone else now, no big deal and you did what you had to do. You don't have my best interests in mind anymore. Its that simple. You answer to the boss man and if he doesn't like what you're doing you'll change your stance, not the same if the pilots don't like what your doing. Please don't tell me any different I'm not that naive.

As long as the facts are the facts, no concerns here. What has been posted here falls in the "not exactly." No need for me to argue about it here, most know better. We can't all agree or be friends - that's life.

Not exactly was the limbo time you spent between the contract being finished and your movement over to the office of the president. It was a grey area that timed up perfectly during the elections. At least you got on and said you were thinking of going, your partner just packed up in the middle of the night and left.

I question everything. So I really perk up when all of a sudden you're on the FI spreading the word of BO.... you gotta wonder.

Super Respectfully,

D

Nothing wrong with a healthy discussion. No question it should be "respectful discourse."

I would think people would want to focus on the important stuff - like how do we keep as many pilots flying as possible for the short and long term. Clearly not on the minds of a few. Very directly, it never was on their mind.

Respectfully,

You know Cast, I'm all for keeping pilots flying as much as possible, all of us are and painting us in any other light is wrong.

However my issue is with CMH, and the people that kept hiring and hiring, when it was apparant to most that we weren't flying as much as normal. If a pilot screws up he/she has to answer for it, no one ever answers for anything in CMH.

Diesel posted;

I question everything. So I really perk up when all of a sudden you're on the FI spreading the word of BO.... you gotta
wonder.

Why yes I do wonder?

Nine posts by CofT in this thread and not one communique' via Blackberry...

From him or anyone else in the brain trust the last two months for that matter.

Last edited:
Many are begining to realize that the "golden calf"
may have actually been made of wood, stuffed with sawdust and covered in very, very thin gold leave.

This doesn't diminish my sincere appreciation of what was accomplished in the past. It just makes me realize that we are all human.... for better of for worse.

Latest resources

Back