• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have an elected leadership to converse with, I'm just a simple line pilot.
I'm sure you have their numbers.
Respectfully

Yes. Very good people.

Then PLEASE PLEASE next time call them first and use that channel of communication before starting a ********************storm like this on an overly hysterical forum like this one!!!!!!!
Good Gawd, what were you thinking?

Then PLEASE PLEASE next time call them first and use that channel of communication before starting a ********************storm like this on an overly hysterical forum like this one!!!!!!!
Good Gawd, what were you thinking?

You're kidding, right? *******************storm? Hysterical???????

I spoke to a few of them last month, last week, and today. I had a beer with a few this past week in CMH. I owe a few a call this weekend.

Let's try not to sensationalize to get a little extra drama. This is quite calm for a pilot/union/company/recession/etc discussion. It's much less dramatic than what I recall from a message board in my previous role.

Always give credit where credit is due (never under estimate pilots) and remember more often than not a message board is for the readers, not the writers.

I know exactly what I was thinking... In many ways I am a janitor - I clean-up while focusing on the people affected. That has always been the case. The fact that I am here should say a lot.

Respectfully,

Last edited:
Cast.....

I thought discussing this sort of information on a public message board was beneath you.

I am truly disappointed that you would choose this medium to communicate the way you did.

Once again you surprise us.

Cast.....

I thought discussing this sort of information on a public message board was beneath you.

I am truly disappointed that you would choose this medium to communicate the way you did.

Once again you surprise us.

Respectfully, as stated on page 2 - "just a man." No need to pretend otherwise. Ground level isn't beneath me, it's where I've always been and like to be.

Nobody is better than anyone else. Aren't we all just a bunch of pilots who want to make the profession as good as it can be?

If I am thought as anymore, let's correct that. Just a dirt road live'n country boy focussed on making the profession and by way of NetJets as good as it can be. Questions asked, questions answered. The irony is people wanted information, now they have it.

Happy to be here with the commoners.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, someone in CMH decides to hire pilots when most of the pilots on the line were questioning this, and now we get to take one for the team. Wow.

Reponsibility, accountability, maybe thinking before acting.... Words that many in CMH fail to understand. I'm not talking about RTS, I'm talking about the people that fail to think before they act in CMH and then run around trying to cover for themselves. Pathetic.

Understood.

I will close up my part in the thread by saying the union and company will be meeting in DC this week. They will be discussing serious issues in search of real solutions. I am confident while some may have concerns I openly discussed some of those issues and possible solutions here, I could care less knowing that it took a lot of time and effort to get to this point.

We are dealing with people's lives and it's critically important we keep it real. In the end it's not about me or any individual, it's about the whole.
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=118208

Respectfully,

Last edited:

And that is exactly what the GPAC guys said. It goes beyond comprehension as to why...

Management DID NOT want NJASAP working directly with NJI pilots alone and outside of the company's realm of influence.

Remember my fellow pilots; Mr. Olsen (working directly for RTS) has informed us all through an email he sent his old neighbor about one of the biggest integrations in recent NMB history... That we need to be spoon-feed, slowly and deliberately.

When NJASAP engages NJI pilots with no one else in the room... Olsen and company can take their spoons and stick 'em up their *ss.

Respectfully, as stated on page 2 - "just a man." No need to pretend otherwise. Ground level isn't beneath me, it's where I've always been and like to be.

Nobody is better than anyone else.

I wholeheartedly disagree. I suppose you haven't read the thread where "NetJets Captains need to get over themselves"?

I

am AWESOME.:cool:

And that is exactly what the GPAC guys said. It goes beyond comprehension as to why...

Management DID NOT want NJASAP working directly with NJI pilots alone and outside of the company's realm of influence.

Remember my fellow pilots; Mr. Olsen (working directly for RTS) has informed us all through an email he sent his old neighbor about one of the biggest integrations in recent NMB history... That we need to be spoon-feed, slowly and deliberately.

When NJASAP engages NJI pilots with no one else in the room... Olsen and company can take their spoons and stick 'em up their *ss.

You clearly don't know me too well. When we have that meet and greet - just introduce yourself as you do on the board.

We'll take it from there. Feel free to send me an email with your name on it anytime. Clearly you don't know who played you up and down or where the org fell down. I enjoy that they spun you so well you don't even know what direction to point. One day you'll figure it out. I own up to my work, start to finish - I have never once asked anyone else to do the heavy lifting or unpopular work; never ask someone else to do what you're not willing to do yourself.

Don't let it keep you up at night, you'll get there eventually. Rest assured, you're barking up the wrong tree.

The pilots have great representation.

I know exactly what I was thinking... In many ways I am a janitor - I clean-up while focusing on the people affected. That has always been the case. The fact that I am here should say a lot.

Oh it so does.

I'm wondering if the owners are comfortable with the fact that their investment is seen as unstable, due to a high level of management posting on a public messageboard?

Or maybe the agenda is part of that, to scare everyone even though the master plan is already started. This is the rainmaker part, don't worry I'm gonna make it rain, i'm gonna make it rain, and when it rains.... see I told you I made it rain. Much like, we're going to avoid furloughs, we're going to avoid furloughs, even though in the master plan furloughs were never part of it. Just a way to get concessions from the pilot group.

Remember never let a good crisis pass you by. A company is able to make cuts and adjust contracts that they could never get away with in the good times. I'm sorry I'm not quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Take a look at fedex, reduction in hours, downfleeting, displacement bids, paying for moves, and all because they made 250 million dollars profit last quarter.

Don't let anyone fool you. When managment has to come on a public messageboard to spread the word you know something is afoot. Planting the seed to the start of a campaign perhaps? hmmmm

Of course I could be all wrong I'm just a simple country boy from central jersey.

Super Respectfully,
D

Latest resources

Back