NetJets Hopefuls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Gang,

Looks like they are bit backed up. I interviewed on the 14th of Feb but have yet to hear anything official.

Sundown

Can anybody answer this question for me? If I haven't received an e-mail confirming they have my application should I be concerned? I sent it on the 21 of Feb. Thanks

I can't tell you if you should be concerned or not, but I will tell you that 17 days elapsed between when my application was received (tracked by FedEx), and when I got the e-mail saying my application met the requirements and I was in line for an interview.

By that schedule, you have another 8 days before you need to be concerned. :D

After that, the real wait begins. Been a month and a day since I got the "we'll call you for an interview" email. This is sure a lesson in patience.

theskyking said:
After that, the real wait begins. Been a month and a day since I got the "we'll call you for an interview" email. This is sure a lesson in patience.

Whoa, that is a test of patience. Anybody else in the same boat with Skyking? Thanks for the info Sky. They got my application a week ago, time to be patient.

FWIW, anything good is worth waiting for!

Good Luck!

Yup, lots of us in the same boat. I don't think anyone's been called for an interview since the last update of the grid, so some of us have been a little over a month since the application. I'm ready! :D

Got the call for class....Patience...May 15th.
I got the XL...No choices for me (plane or date) if I wanted my first choice in base (DAL).

App. sent 12/25/05
Call for interview 01/20/06
Interview Feb 8 & 9
Call for class 03/02/06

Take care y'all.

DR400 said:
Got the call for class....Patience...May 15th.
I got the XL...No choices for me (plane or date) if I wanted my first choice in base (DAL).

Congrats!

Did they mention how many bases were available to you, or didn't you care once you knew you could have your first choice? Was the plane somehow tied to the base?

Nixon

Latest resources

Back