• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hopefuls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've updated the table (up at the top) to include a few updates that were posted in this thread and PM'd to me. I've also added a column for letters of recommendation.

Keep it coming, and let's hope to fill in some more dates in the INVITE column!

Nixon

Just got letter in the mail - Turnded down - no phone calls to the others either that interviewed Feb 1st as of last night. I know of one other guy that got the turn down letter. Derinda did say she would tell us why if we called here. But Im currently sitting in an email bar in Guerro Negro Baja while my clients are off petting whales. Not even sure what the reason could be other than recency - ie. no MEL time in last four years, but why waste their $$ to interview me, they already knew that. HR and SIM felt really good. Just at a loss.....Hmmmmmmmn???????? Maybe my two letters of rec and get some info.

Good luck to the rest of you!!

Baja.

Baja,

Sorry to hear that man. I have heard alot of people getting turned down for the job. I dont know why, maybe it is the fact they have a ton of applicants right now. Just re-apply within 6 months. I know of a few people who intend on re-applying. Keep your head up high, justhang in there you will get it if you really want it.

Going2Baja said:
Just got letter in the mail - Turnded down

Damn Baja, I'm sorry to hear that.

The only advice I could give you is not to take it personally, and re-apply in 6 months. You never know with these HR type interviews.....they are totally unpredictable. You might have a point with your recency of MEL time.....but then, why the hell would they call you in for an interview? Frustrating, to say the least.

Keep your chin up man; I'm sure you'll get'em next time.

Archie

I'm sorry to hear about your results, Baja. I think you should definitely call Derinda and ask about why you weren't offered a job. That will not only give you something to build on for next time but it will also demonstrate that you are interested in flying for NetJets. And Derinda's a great person - she'll be honest with you.

Sorry to hear about the denial Baja. Don't beat yourself up about it, I am sure you'll get it next time. Thanks for all the information you have posted along the way.

Hang in there Baja

I agree with Guitar Guy. Derinda will be very honest with you and I'm sure she'll tell you to call her in 5 months letting her know that your application will be on her desk again right at 6 months. I pretty sure that if the sim ride was a pass you wouldn't ever have to do it again. She'll tell you if you have to work on your customer service philosophy or technical answers or whatever it is. Just keep after it and don't give up! (that's what they want to see)

Thanks guys - I{ll call her when I get back from Baja. CS is what I do. My current job is 10% flying and 90% CS. I also own a company where all I do is sales and CS. Strange. Oh well.....Time to look elsewhere and have another appl on her desk in 6 mos. Good luck guys!!

Baja.

hey baja that sucks man. I was pulling for ya.

I hope to See you in 5 months though. Hope you don't let them get you down.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back