• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hopefuls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They must be doing the mass email thing today. I got one also. They said, "We have received your application and it has met our requirements for acceptance. Your application is on file for future interview selection. We will contact you when selected for a future interview date."

Emailed Resume: 12/18/05
Recieved App: 12/30/05
Sent App In: 01/27/06
Recieved Email: 02/10/06

Well word got out at my current job that I am interviewing at NetJets. Now it's a game of brinkmanship. The DO has called a mandatory (or you're terminated) pilot meeting for the day of my interview. Sorry guys but I'm going to the interview. Things may get ugly but I'm doing what's right for me and my family!

I would explain the situation to NJA and see if they'll reschedule. I don't think that they'd have a problem with it. If not, you can always attend the interview anyway. It won't hurt to ask.

I talked to Derinda via e-mail, she said that these things happen often. I told her that I'd like to still attend the interview on the 14/15th and she said that she understood.

One of the dispatchers just called me to tell me that she gave her two weeks over the way that the company is treating me!

Application sent feb 3rd certified mail, they got it on feb 6. Got email yeterday feb 10th that application was accepted.

Guys, I am not sure how the pay chart works. If I upgrade to Captain at the three year point, does this mean that I would make third year Captain pay?

Please clarify for me....

Thanks...

Latest resources

Back