• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I told you who I am, what would you do?

I would look you square in the eye and see if you were truly only a cowardly blowhard or a souless individual who is willing to sell himself out and affect my colleagues and my children's well being. I give my heart and soul to this union every day, and I want to know who those that wears the same uniform as I that would be willing to turn their back on me, and 2600 other families to prove a point. I want to know so if you indeed cross a line, I would never consider you a brother, a colleague, or a human being. I want to know so if I walk into the same building as you, if you ever crossed a line, I would leave as not to demean myself and sink to your level.

That is what I would do.

Again, its your call. Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Why even worry what a G series guy thinks? If he actually is a g guy. They only have about 5 percent of the vote on a new contract. They are entirely meaningless in the negotiations that are upcoming.

Do you think you would stay anonymous if you crossed the line?

No, good point. I hope to delay that disclosure until I have to by crossing that line, and fervently hope a strike never happens. I know the union hard liners have the numbers, but there are probably 200 like me on the former NJI side. I think. :)

I would look you square in the eye and see if you were truly only a cowardly blowhard or a souless individual who is willing to sell himself out and affect my colleagues and my children's well being. I give my heart and soul to this union every day, and I want to know who those that wears the same uniform as I that would be willing to turn their back on me, and 2600 other families to prove a point. I want to know so if you indeed cross a line, I would never consider you a brother, a colleague, or a human being. I want to know so if I walk into the same building as you, if you ever crossed a line, I would leave as not to demean myself and sink to your level.

That is what I would do.

That would really really really hurt my wittle feewins. I would be a colleague unwilling to jeopardize the existence of your employer, for which you would thank me, if you had any common sense. The Hostess situation comes to mind. And Eastern Airlines. And Citationair.
You would really not consider me a HUMAN BEING if I don't agree with you about a strike? I would still think of you as a human being if you don't agree with me. What utterly bizarre people you Union crazies are.

Why even worry what a G series guy thinks? If he actually is a g guy. They only have about 5 percent of the vote on a new contract. They are entirely meaningless in the negotiations that are upcoming.

Exactly right. We would have no impact. Not enough of us. By the way, are we going for more money and benefits in this next contract? If we negotiated an average salary of 300000, would that be something to celebrate? How about 400000?

That is what I would do.

Your strike would DEFINITELY affect the welfare of my family by threatening the continued existence of my employer which I hope will stay profitable for the next 10 to 15 years. Yet I would still consider you a colleague and a human being. Also, I have never been anybody's brother. I do have a sister though. I am NOT looking for any more sisters either.

G4' you know what you need to do?

You need to go and fill out the union survey so your opinion is noted. So should the other 200 guys that you say are gonna cross should there be a strike.
Your posting here, have no affect to your cause.
If you guys (this "200") want to send a message about how you feel then the survey is the way to do it.
Your accusations rendered on this board are meaningless and only indicate (if I may) that your " Alligator mouth" is backed up by a "Hummingbird a$$".
We do agree on one thing for certain, neither you nor I wanted you to be here.
Had you not been accepted into the union you would have been phased out with the Gulfstreams I guess? (wish you would have got your way)

You need to go and fill out the union survey so your opinion is noted. So should the other 200 guys that you say are gonna cross should there be a strike.
Your posting here, have no affect to your cause.
If you guys (this "200") want to send a message about how you feel then the survey is the way to do it.
Your accusations rendered on this board are meaningless and only indicate (if I may) that your " Alligator mouth" is backed up by a "Hummingbird a$$".
We do agree on one thing for certain, neither you nor I wanted you to be here.
Had you not been accepted into the union you would have been phased out with the Gulfstreams I guess? (wish you would have got your way)

I am not fulminating against the Union per se. We were just discussing what would happen if there ever was a strike. A lot of us would scab. Not enough to save the company or foil the Union, but we would do our best to keep the company flying. The union, sans Luthi the Ludicrous, seems to be a rather rational outfit so far.
We would NOT try to find out your names so we could intimidate and ostracize you and put you on some kind of list. We wouldn't poison your dog or call your house to scare your families or anything like that because you toe the Union line, yet we would be in danger of all those things if we don't agree with you, if we don't toe the line.
People like me care about our fellow pilots just as much as you do. We just don't agree with you that a union and the associated groupthink is the way to go. We tend to believe in the free market and individual bargaining rather than collective bargaining.
We have told the union how we feel. but as you say, we don't have the numbers. No sweat, we just fly our trips and enjoy the job and hope y'all never strike. And are forever grateful for this marvelous company which took me 22 years of poverty and stress to find.

Your strike would DEFINITELY affect the welfare of my family by threatening the continued existence of my employer which I hope will stay profitable for the next 10 to 15 years. Yet I would still consider you a colleague and a human being. Also, I have never been anybody's brother. I do have a sister though. I am NOT looking for any more sisters either.

I'm sure your sister would like to know this. :p

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back