• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would depend on how much they are selling Global shares for vs. Ultra's... Also how much is the hourly fee, monthly fee, acquisition cost, operational cost to the company, so on and so on... I agree that a profitable company is what everyone needs.. But no pilot at NJA has the answers to those cost questions.. Sure there are pilots who think they do.. (On cue I'm sure someone will tell me they do in about 3 posts)

But on the flip side. The company could possibly be profitable with 50 planes..... Less maintenance, less overhead etc.. But do you really think that is good?

The company turning a profit is fine, but remember you see no part of that profit. So whether they make huge profits or minimal profits, you would still keep your job but reap no rewards. But a smaller company does guarantee 1 thing. Less jobs, less seniority for you and a negative work environment.

The Global may prove to be a winner, but IMO selling 1-2 Globals and maybe 3 Phenoms (and most likely just owners switching a/c) after a whole year of being announced isn't exactly like saying they are lining up at the door to purchase....

Bottom line I believe NJA will continue to shrink.... There are roughly 250-300 Citations, Hawkers, Gulfstreams that will most likely be disposed of... Thats alot of Phenoms and Globals and Challengers to try to make up the difference... History has proven that all orders are generally not exercised. And NJE is getting some of those orders....

Correct, as long as we acknowledge the shrinkage is due to the economy. I think the fractional model is strong and NJA is as solid as it can be during these worrisome times.

You better believe it. We NJI types will be in a foot race to see who can cross the picket line first if you morons ever strike NJA. Proud to be a scab in training. I have found the hard core union guys to be lousy pilots and boring travel companions. Seeing y'all with your cute little signs in your cute little uniforms chanting slogans of class warfare will be hilarious. Remember, I didn't bring up this topic on this thread, you did.

G,
Do us a favor, post this drabble on a non-anonymous board, so all know who the individual is that is making these asinine comments. Otherwise, always be known as a coward who hides behind a pseudonym and makes foolish statements that could jeopardize not only his future, but those who work beside him.
Your choice, Bubba. Put up or shut up.

Like that'll happen! :D

Sadly, I think you are right. I was hoping he would have bigger stones than most here would ever give him credit for.............I guess I was mistaken.

Ha! I'll drop $100 to the NJFF if he does.

I may double that, Fischman.... I do not think he has the stones to out himself.

It would take guts to disclose my name, but it would NOT take guts to disclose my name if I were pro union. Ever wonder why it takes courage to disclose that you are anti union?

I may double that, Fischman.... I do not think he has the stones to out himself.

I'm sorry but that is BS, he is anti-union and you guys dare him to disclose himself??

That attitude says A LOT MORE about you guys than it does about him

Latest resources

Back