• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, good point. I hope to delay that disclosure until I have to by crossing that line, and fervently hope a strike never happens. I know the union hard liners have the numbers, but there are probably 200 like me on the former NJI side. I think. :)

200 like you? You nji types are now and have always been arrogant, holier than tho****************************************. I wouldnt doubt that a bunch of them would be chicken ******************** scabs.:(

I am not fulminating against the Union per se. We were just discussing what would happen if there ever was a strike. A lot of us would scab. Not enough to save the company or foil the Union, but we would do our best to keep the company flying. The union, sans Luthi the Ludicrous, seems to be a rather rational outfit so far.
We would NOT try to find out your names so we could intimidate and ostracize you and put you on some kind of list. We wouldn't poison your dog or call your house to scare your families or anything like that because you toe the Union line, yet we would be in danger of all those things if we don't agree with you, if we don't toe the line.
People like me care about our fellow pilots just as much as you do. We just don't agree with you that a union and the associated groupthink is the way to go. We tend to believe in the free market and individual bargaining rather than collective bargaining.
We have told the union how we feel. but as you say, we don't have the numbers. No sweat, we just fly our trips and enjoy the job and hope y'all never strike. And are forever grateful for this marvelous company which took me 22 years of poverty and stress to find.

You guys still have benefits that we dont have. You still based in small dumpy airports with minimal airline service. Its not fair but what gets me is yall think you deserve it. Well buddy, things are gonna even up finally.

200 like you? You nji types are now and have always been arrogant, holier than tho****************************************. I wouldnt doubt that a bunch of them would be chicken ******************** scabs.:(

You might want to take something for that, Back40. :) Lithium, Xanax, something. Lets just hope a strike never happens, ok?

G4

I'm glad you ain't that smart. You under estimate the situation at hand. You will lose at the end of the day.

You obviously have not been a good study of history (thankfully)

Now shut the f... Up and go back to your hole and bang some fat ugly chick. who else would want to bed down with you?

G4

I'm glad you ain't that smart. You under estimate the situation at hand. You will lose at the end of the day.

You obviously have not been a good study of history (thankfully)

Now shut the f... Up and go back to your hole and bang some fat ugly chick. who else would want to bed down with you?

What an excellent post.

"G4", the "voice" of the GLC fleet?

Wow, your getting pretty well known on the union board!
Funny thing is, no Gulfstream person I talked to this tour share your views?
Hmmm????

Wow, your getting pretty well known on the union board!
Funny thing is, no Gulfstream person I talked to this tour share your views?
Hmmm????

The ones I fly with agree with me, usually. The former NJA guys who came over to the Gulfstream don't, of course. Different culture, different job experience in the past, totally understandable. The reason I am so unusual on this board is that most pilots who have my philosophy don't enjoy being beaten up on these message boards by the union crazies, si they just lurk or just stay away. I keep hoping for, and sometimes get, good and interesting conversation.
Also, if you were asking them about scabbing, I bet they were not being truthful with you to avoid unpleasantness. I hope I would answer your questions honestly if you were talking to me on the bus. Believe it or not, I am a happy peaceful person who HATES conflict.

The ones I fly with agree with me, usually. The former NJA guys who came over to the Gulfstream don't, of course. Different culture, different job experience in the past, totally understandable. The reason I am so unusual on this board is that most pilots who have my philosophy don't enjoy being beaten up on these message boards by the union crazies, si they just lurk or just stay away. I keep hoping for, and sometimes get, good and interesting conversation.
Also, if you were asking them about scabbing, I bet they were not being truthful with you to avoid unpleasantness. I hope I would answer your questions honestly if you were talking to me on the bus. Believe it or not, I am a happy peaceful person who HATES conflict.

"union crazies". You use that term a lot. You open the door to this kind of insult and/or keep it going. The good news is, you’re out gunned.

I remember sitting next to one of your NJI brethren in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. This was back in early 2007. The SIC was ok. The captain had a big stick up his ass about the union. I never brought it up.

Latest resources

Back