• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets China Set To Start Ops in Early 2014

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All you NJ guys. If you want these questions answered, why don't you email the NJAsia Chief Pilot or President? I have.

They both have my resume, and I have spoken to both. I know the answers to all the questions that have been posted. No speculation. It is not my job to post it here, in a public forum. But the answers some of you are giving are laughable. The "I thinks", and "I believe", even more so.

The one thing I can say is, the Chinese ATP and Medical are mandatory.

Cheers.

I can also pass along MGMT isn't touching this subject with a 10' pole in a recent recurrent. To be fair nobody pressed them on the issue but it was just mentioned in passing. Seems to be a different "focus" lately...

CE750 Driver, it may not be your job to post it here, but why come here to tell us we are all wrong and then not tell us the facts? Spill the beans already so this thread can die after answering the questions and not continuing the speculation.

So what's the overall dribble in company recurrent these days?

CE750 Driver, it may not be your job to post it here, but why come here to tell us we are all wrong and then not tell us the facts? Spill the beans already so this thread can die after answering the questions and not continuing the speculation.

Agree...I use to try this when I was a kid and my older sister would beat the living bejesus out of me until I told her what I knew.

750 just wants to feel really important. Maybe small man syndrome. Based on a lack of the company communicating anything on the subject, it's pretty clear they aren't interested in having actual NetJets experienced pilots doing NetJets branded flying in China.

You guys can all pick up the BB and email either of them. Im not going to give information sent in personal emails and conversations, on public message board. You would have to be an idiot to do so, when you are looking for a job.

So guys, keep complaining, or be a man and send a text.

I have no doubt weak dicks like imacdog will just keep complaining. Your penis must be very small not to contact these guys directly if you have a serious question imacdog.

Last edited:
I'll be sure to pick up my nonexistant BB and email them, thanks 750! :)

I'll be sure to pick up my nonexistant BB and email them, thanks 750! :)

Then do the work. Google who the Chief Pilot is, send him an email with your resume and cover letter and see what happens. Its not rocket science.

Other than that, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to jeopardize any chance I have, sharing info with non NJ personnel, or on a public message board, and pissing people off.

Yeah I understand, would be awful to give info on whether NJA is looking to offer opportunities to its pilots for the Asian operation. That stuff is beyond top secret! Only CE750 has the decoder ring on this one, which pretty much answers the question anyway.

Latest resources

Back