• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets China Set To Start Ops in Early 2014

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe I missed it somewhere along the line, but why would NJA not use furloughed pilots in China?

At the beginning of a new operation, I would imagine experience in type and region would be very helpful. I would also think the company would love to have guys with company experience too, but I would think that would be secondary in the early stages of operation. Also, simply taking furloughed guys in seniority order would cause quite a few problems and be expensive considering the need to type everybody. How do you take an Ultra copilot who has never flown outside North America, pair him with another copilot with similar experience, put them in a long range airplane based in China, and allow them to be dispatched anywhere in the world on day one? Yes, it could theoretically be done, but it would be significantly less than advantageous.

You could certainly pair them as copilots with captains that are experienced in type and operation, same as any Ultra copilot that bids the long range aircraft at NJA. Let's think outside the box people.

You could certainly pair them as copilots with captains that are experienced in type and operation, same as any Ultra copilot that bids the long range aircraft at NJA. Let's think outside the box people.

I'm sure there are ways it could be done safely. I guess I just thought people were talking about giving first priority to the furloughed 495. Obviously, there would be no problem if they were paired with experienced captains for a while.

I have no idea why Netjets wouldn't want to do that. Who better to protect the brand than existing company pilots.

I knew you could just say it instead of proclaiming your awesomeness for having information that you won't share. Good on ya 750.

The job is there for anyone who wants to apply dildo. I'm not commenting on pay, schedules, or any other proprietary info. If you just wanted to know if NJA would give an LOA for it, you could have asked, rather than being an ass.

It's more fun to give crap to folks who post "neener neener I have more info than you do". By the way, what is one supposed to apply a dildo to that relates to this job? If applying dildo is what it takes to work there then it's probably not my cup of tea. Not that there's anything wrong with people who choose to.

It's more fun to give crap to folks who post "neener neener I have more info than you do". By the way, what is one supposed to apply a dildo to that relates to this job? If applying dildo is what it takes to work there then it's probably not my cup of tea. Not that there's anything wrong with people who choose to.

In your case, you are probably using the Dildo on your boyfriend.
Or him on you.

I'm guessing you are a bottom. You certainly are a complainer, and a bit too interested in a company that you don't even work for.

I don't come to your place of employment and knock cocks out of your mouth, so maybe you should just leave this alone. I enjoy it too much.
Neener neener.

Well wasn't that professiona of you. Does it really take that little for you to snap in the cockpit too? Not sure I'd be thrilled to be the guy or gal stuck with you for a week. Of course they also have to deal with "I've got the weather in our dipatch here but you can't see it. You'll have to look it up on your own BB". That would probably get old pretty fast. :)

Well wasn't that professiona of you. Does it really take that little for you to snap in the cockpit too? Not sure I'd be thrilled to be the guy or gal stuck with you for a week. Of course they also have to deal with "I've got the weather in our dipatch here but you can't see it. You'll have to look it up on your own BB". That would probably get old pretty fast. :)

Sorry your trips go like that, I should have figured. My crew and I always have a blast. Also sorry that I told people how to get accurate info. That really seemed to trip your trigger. Dooshes like you, it really doesn't matter. Listen to these posts. They are accurate enough for you.

Also Princess, I have info on how not to be a Dooshbag. Though, sadly, it will do you no good.

Give your boyfriend a smooch and cuddle up.

Neener neener

Sorry your trips go like that, I should have figured. My crew and I always have a blast. Also sorry that I told people how to get accurate info. That really seemed to trip your trigger. Dooshes like you, it really doesn't matter. Listen to these posts. They are accurate enough for you.

Also Princess, I have info on how not to be a Dooshbag. Though, sadly, it will do you no good.

Give your boyfriend a smooch and cuddle up.

Neener neener

Here is a great idea. Why don't you two take your love fest to the pm route and leave this thread alone?

Thank you.;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back