• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets China Set To Start Ops in Early 2014

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only if the union allows us to know. Under Weak Union the PoSTA was a complete surprise and shock to a lot of us. Shock and awe I guess.

I'll be on vacation, out of the country, and out of contact when openers begin so I'll either be shocked or awed or maybe even both when I get back in June.

The openers don't matter anyway. We already know the company wants us to work for free and that we want to make more money than the people we're flying around. It's the final TA package that really matters.

The openers don't matter anyway. We already know the company wants us to work for free and that we want to make more money than the people we're flying around. It's the final TA package that really matters.

For me, 800000 a year plus bennies sounds about right. :)

All you have to do is work on square plates and that salary can be yours.

What he said.

I think you might be talking about the small group of NJI pilots who were furloughed with G-IV types and International experience.

The majority of the NJA furloughed guys have not landed any of these "good jobs in corporate and major/national airline flying" that you refer to.

-Type ratings and time in small or mid-size corporate jets where there has been little or no hiring except for bottom feeder 135 ops. (TMC for one)
-Guys who came over to NJA from the regionals prior to getting the magic 1,000 hours of TPIC.
-Guys that don't have a 4 year degree needed for the majors.
-Guys who came over to NJA after retiring from the military or a major airline and are now around 60. Good luck getting hired at that age.
-The everlasting stink on our resume' from having worked at netjets. (Oh your furloughed from netjets? no thanks- we don't need you.)

There have been several guys that got on with JetBlue, good for them but it's not for everyone.

Billybob, I was hoping 750 would be able to answer the riddle without too much assistance. It's important for the learning process to take place. :D

Sorry, got my boat back in the water and working, and just got back here.

So this is how you act when someone tells you how to get a job that you may be interested in? Looks like NJ dodged a bullet when you were furloughed. Next time, take the info, and do your own homework, instead of yelling that someone else will not do it all for you. You sound like a schoolgirl.

Please find another job quick. The idea of a whiner like you working around me, gives me the shivers, thinking of our customers.

BTW. Obama is gonna fine you if you don't have insurance next year.:D

Last edited:
I'll be on vacation, out of the country, and out of contact when openers begin so I'll either be shocked or awed or maybe even both when I get back in June.

I would guess it will be months after that, until we hear anything. It may be a year, before they even look at pay.

Sorry, got my boat back in the water and working, and just got back here.

So this is how you act when someone tells you how to get a job that you may be interested in? Looks like NJ dodged a bullet when you were furloughed. Next time, take the info, and do your own homework, instead of yelling that someone else will not do it all for you. You sound like a schoolgirl.

Please find another job quick. The idea of a whiner like you working around me, gives me the shivers, thinking of our customers.

BTW. Obama is gonna fine you if you don't have insurance next year.:D

Well at least you took the classy route when being called out on your incorrect assumptions. May your humble attitude and willingness to keep an open mind help you in your customer service and career endeavors.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back