• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets China Set To Start Ops in Early 2014

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well at least you took the classy route when being called out on your incorrect assumptions. May your humble attitude and willingness to keep an open mind help you in your customer service and career endeavors.

I never assumed anything, besides you were whining like a school girl for information I gave you.

Does it matter that you are furloughed NJA doing that? No.

May you learn to know when someone gives you information to help you, not to insult them.

Unfortunately, there is no classy way to do that.

PS. You can keep your career advice to yourself. It seems my way is more profitable.:blush:

Last edited:
Well, you don't have a BB, so you are not at NJA, hence, no relevance.

Don't worry yourself over my career choices there Princess. Go back to your 80 grand a year XL gig, and let people with actual careers and opportunities for advancement have a real conversation.

Neener neener.

......you were saying about not making assumptions?

PS. You can keep your career advice to yourself. It seems my way is more profitable.:blush:

Ah yes, as I was saying about the furloughees getting sold down the river by their former colleagues who don't consider them real NJA pilots anyway....

Last edited:
......you were saying about not making assumptions?

Ah yes, as I was saying about the furloughees getting sold down the river by their former colleagues who don't consider them real NJA pilots anyway....

Lol. I was talking about your current job Princess.

I can't help you anymore. I will be sure not to post any info on any other jobs on here, for fear of bringing out your inner schoolgirl.

Good luck.

Go back to your 80 grand a year XL gig, and let people with actual careers and opportunities for advancement have a real conversation.

Neener neener.

Oh, that's right, you assumed that my current job is flying an Excel. I see.

However, we all really appreciate your "Email them yourself, I'm not telling you what I know" info. Good stuff, very informative. Though for someone to gloat about their job after their colleague gets furloughed, I don't know how that's helpful, I mean I'm sure it is, but it must be on a much higher level of help than I can figure.

Last edited:
Oh, that's right, you assumed that my current job is flying an Excel. I see.

However, we all really appreciate your "Email them yourself, I'm not telling you what I know" info. Good stuff, very informative. Though for someone to gloat about their job after their colleague gets furloughed, I don't know how that's helpful, I mean I'm sure it is, but it must be on a much higher level of help than I can figure.

I wouldn't bother emailing them. With your level of drive, it would do no good.

Don't be too hard on yourself, 750. I'm just glad this thread helped you remember that NetJets does have pilots on furlough. "The More You Know" and all that. :)

ahhh....

young love....:erm:

Both of you are better than this nonsense and have contributed valuable comments in the past!

You guys are embarrassing yourselves, and boring us to tears, and should put it to bed.

Both of you are better than this nonsense and have contributed valuable comments in the past!

You guys are embarrassing yourselves, and boring us to tears, and should put it to bed.

You are right Gret.

I should have known better than to post where to get factual info, for people who may be interested in a job.

It won't happen again. Promise.

Having just returned from a week in the Orient, I can tell you this:

1. Beijing is an interesting city and shopping at Pearl Market is a hoot and stupid cheap (even for the good stuff), but when you start to taste what you're breathing at 4,000 feet...er, sorry, 1,200 meters, I'm not sure that's where I want to be based. I actually felt bad for the platoon of People's Army soldiers running on the airport perimeter road eating our exhaust fumes (and all the other fun and toxic substances in the Beijing air).

2. If it's Hong Kong or Singapore, I'm IN.

Latest resources

Back