• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The October classes had a good mix of wait times. Some turned their app in back in January and some as late as August. If you want CMH or LAX the wait is shorter. We had a few DAL and one or two PBI. Nothing for TEB. I hope this helps out. Sit tight, from the time I interviewed to my DOH was 16 days. Some people only had two. It moves fast when you get the job offer. Best of luck to all people waiting.

I rec'd the application about 2 weeks after emailing in my resume.

I then rec'd the accepted email about 10 days after sending the app 2nd day mail.

Hoping to get CMH.

Good luck to all.

I have heard that the reason some apps take longer than others is the domicile preference. Any truth to this.

It took 5 days for me to get the application from when I emailed my resume. Will let you know after I mail the app what happens. I hear they like us flexjet guys coming over there! I'm totally burned out on all the rhetoric and empty talk at flex.

When will they learn that it is smarter to take care of the pilots you have than to keep replacing them...:rolleyes:

Good Luck, DH!

When will they learn that it is smarter to take care of the pilots you have than to keep replacing them...:rolleyes:

Good Luck, DH!
When will NJA learn that it is smarter to take care of the pilots you have than to keep replacing them when they leave for SWA, FEDEX, and UPS? :rolleyes:

Yes, a few NJ pilots have left for those places, but the vast majority are satisfied with their situation at NJA (recent professional survey result) and view it as a career worth keeping. I personally exchanged PMs with a NJ pilot who recently decided to move on to a company on your list. He told me that the decision wasn't an easy one. I also regularly exchange PMs with pilots interested in applying to NJA. Things aren't perfect there but the pilots have made a lot of progress in building a rewarding career. In giving credit where credit is due, I propose that they deserve recognition for raising the bar in the frac industry.

Interestingly enough, my husband turned down a chance to go to SWA last year and doesn't regret his decision. He's happy where he's at.

Well mailed in the app and arrived last friday (priority mail) but did not receive any official communication yet, probably is still early, meanwhile I will keep pacing the room when I am not fying...

What if you meet the qualifications and it has been six weeks and you haven't received an application via mail. I got the automatic reply. Any advice?

Last edited:
Hey doylehargraves good luck. You will be missed at Flex:bawling:

P.S. We don't need ya at Flex. Good by!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back