• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AMDFlyer

hello guys,
just a quick question for those thar are undergoing the application process:

once the complete app package has been mailed in how long does it take in average to receive a notification?

Does Netjets notify you immediately of an interview date or do they get back to you in a latter moment?

how does exactly work?

Thanks

It took about two weeks after my application was received for me to receive an e-mail saying my application met their requirements, and that they would contact me for a future interview date. It was 7 more months before I was scheduled for an interview. And I started training last month. :D

Applied on climbto350 in sept., got the app in the mail a week later, fedexed it in mid oct. and emailed interview dates 5 days later, interviewed a week after that and started indoc two weeks after that, wait, that was last year.

Last edited:
It took exactly 22 days from the time that they recieved my app. til the time I got the "accepted" email. Haven't gotten the interview invite yet so I can't comment on that. Hope that helps.

It took a month for me to receive an application accepted email. That was somewhere around a month ago.

It took 3-4 weeks to get the "application accepted" email for me. Which also was about 3-4 weeks ago. Still waiting. Wanting PBI.

Is there any chance having the application sent to by email? I am currently outside the states, but would love to get my stuff in before I return back to Florida.

It took me 16 days to get my "wait mail" after overnighting the app. Got the wait mail 2-1/2mos ago. No word yet... But if it's taking 5-7mos for the interviews to be sheduled, I'm not surprised.

So what have you guys done when you send your email? Do you make your email your cover letter or include a separate cover letter?

I made my e-mail the cover letter, and attached a Word file (created with OpenOffice) to the message. I also made a plain-text version of the resume and included it at the bottom of the e-mail, in case of any formatting or attachment problems.

And MJPilot, no, I don't think there's any way to do this application electronically -- when you see the mound of paperwork, you'll understand. I'd imagine in the future they'll be able to do it as PDFs (like so many company documents are), but they're not quite there yet.

Latest resources

Back