Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Application @ NJA

Is the application something you get in the mail as a response to e-mail & sending your resume in... Or is it on there website?

Nope, you'll get it in the mail. Took a few weeks from when I sent my resume in to get it in the mail.

NJA Wait

3 weeks to get the application,
4 weeks to get the app received e-mail
that was 3 1/2 months ago,
Any one know what the wait was for the classes this month?

I think it's great that y'all share information. Good luck to all of you in the application/interview process.
Best Wishes,
Netjetwife

I just received my app accepted email 3 days ago, 3 weeks after sending it. Are guys really waiting 5-7 months for and interview?

A buddy of mine sent in his app. on the 23rd of August. He got a email rcvd in the first two weeks of Sept.

He has not heard another word. Still waiting for an interview.

So, that is....what....almost three months since he sent in his app.

Good Luck....it takes time....and I think it is the best move a pilot can make right now. Go NetJets.

When does the Hawker 4000 show up and would they put new hires into it? How is that handled under the contract, new airplanes coming in such as the 900xp etc..????

I'm sure they'd put newhires into it -- per the NetJets contract, everything up to 42,000 pounds fits into Class 1-3, which all pay the same for FOs. According to the current specs page on Raytheon's web site, the 4000's MTOW will be 37,500 pounds -- only slightly heavier than the Citation X.

Latest resources

Back