Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good News....an update.

My buddy just got the interview email. (So, the recieved app. email was on the 11th of Sep. and got the news today.....so that is 2 months and 6 days.)

Now that he has the interview scheduled ..... what should he use to prep? I know that I've read aviation...something...interviews.com ..... is this right?

Anyway thought everyone should know it just took a little over 2 months to see an email on an interview. And, it seems they are interviewing all bases right now for classes starting in Jan/Feb.

Thanks for your time and info.

Now that he has the interview scheduled ..... what should he use to prep? I know that I've read aviation...something...interviews.com ..... is this right?

The website you are referring to is: http://www.aviationinterviews.com/

Also, do a search on here - lots of people have related their experiences.

Good luck to your friend.

Good News....an update.

My buddy just got the interview email. (So, the recieved app. email was on the 11th of Sep. and got the news today.....so that is 2 months and 6 days.)

Anyway thought everyone should know it just took a little over 2 months to see an email on an interview. And, it seems they are interviewing all bases right now for classes starting in Jan/Feb.

Thanks for your time and info.

Which domicile choice did he check? I have a "friend" who got the app accepted email in July, still waiting for PBI interview.

Wouldn't it be nice if the confirmation email also included a rough idea of when NJA would be interviewing for the applicant's chosen domicile? I suppose one could always ask? I know that being in limbo is difficult. You have my sympathy. Good luck to all of you applying and/or waiting to interview. Netjetwife

Which domicile choice did he check? I have a "friend" who got the app accepted email in July, still waiting for PBI interview.

Well he said the email included all of the domicile's on it. And, that all domiciles are in play. Or, at least that is the way it was described to me.

At one point this month he asked what was taking so long. I told him to give a quick and short (polite) email to D.M. and ask if you have missed any emails or phone calls.

He did and got an email back within 30 minutes with the possible interview dates.

I don't know anymore....sorry.

EDIT: I forgot to say he wants CMH or DAL.....nothing else.

Last edited:
At what point in the application process do they send off the forms to your previous employers? Is it after you interview or when you submit the application?

Wha to do?

All right, it looks like I need some enlightenment,

I sent the complete application by priority mail 3 weeks ago and it arrived at destination shortly after that but I did not receive any official communication (e-mail or call) that the application was received and accepted or otherwise,
what should I do? wait a little longer or should I write an e-mail and inquire about it?
Is it normal that you do not hear from NJA until they really want to interview you until they need to fill in on the domicile requested?

Thanks.

P.S.:can anybody PM me the e-mail address where to send my question?

I understand that Derinda is out of the office this week.

So, be patient.

Of, course I say that ..... I don't have a dog in this interview race.

Latest resources

Back