Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

I've come up with another grid question.

What do I do about solo time?

In the application booklet there is a "Pilot Time" grid, which has lines for PIC and SIC.

In the "Flgiht Time Worksheet" there is also a column for "Dual". It also states here to use FAR 61.51 for guidance. Based on this I should put all my "Solo" time in the "PIC" section.

Do I include solo in PIC time???

Thanx!
cliff
YIP

Hi!

I've come up with another grid question.

What do I do about solo time?

In the application booklet there is a "Pilot Time" grid, which has lines for PIC and SIC.

In the "Flgiht Time Worksheet" there is also a column for "Dual". It also states here to use FAR 61.51 for guidance. Based on this I should put all my "Solo" time in the "PIC" section.

Do I include solo in PIC time???

Thanx!
cliff
YIP

I don't see why you should not put your solo in PIC. You were the only one in the plane...who else was PIC?

First question

When I added up collum 4 I added it straight down and that got my total time. However, if you added horizontally on line six that would be wrong I believe?

I just fedex'd my app today. From reading the posts in this thread, it sounds like the email that they send saying you app has been accepted guarantees you an interview sometime in the future. Is this the case? Also, is there a method to update your app with new flight times or is this even necessary. I only ask because I applied right after I met the mins.

I just fedex'd my app today. From reading the posts in this thread, it sounds like the email that they send saying you app has been accepted guarantees you an interview sometime in the future. Is this the case? Also, is there a method to update your app with new flight times or is this even necessary. I only ask because I applied right after I met the mins.

Did you get a recommendation?

Good luck with it !

Soo....

Thanks! No recommendation, I'm relying on my killer looks and witty charm to get me in.

Wait, you sent in a picture of yourself too ? :)

Who typed their application?

My handwritting is nothing short of rough. So, I ended up typing mine...that was fun:)

Just wondering?

Last edited:
the application

Just a question here. Does it really matter if you type or handwrite the application? Also, does the application come via email or regular mail.
thanks

Hi!

I believe when u get the email saying your APPLICATION is accepted, you are put in the pool to be interviewed.

I have no data on updating it-I will try and find out, because I'll want to update mine, too, if it helps.

cliff
GRB

Just got my invite!

1. App accepted e-mail recv'd. 9/11/06
2. Interview invite E-mail recieved 11/29

It was a good day!

Latest resources

Back