• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, on the work history what is the deal with them wanting to know (City, County)

Why do they need the county? Do they mean if there was no city list the county?

I sent the complete application by priority mail 3 weeks ago and it arrived at destination shortly after that but I did not receive any official communication (e-mail or call) that the application was received and accepted or otherwise...

Earlier this year, I sent mine via FedEx, and it was two and a half weeks from the day they received the application until the day I got a generic e-mail saying my app had "met...requirements for acceptance," and that I'd be contacted for a future interview date. So I wouldn't be getting nervous at 3 weeks; that's not out of the ordinary at all.

they got my application end of may and got email for interview 1 week ago.
A friend of mine had his app accepted in march and got the email last month.

I'd say just be patient, your time will come

Thanks for the info,
so if I understand right you might have to wait a long time even to receive communications solely concerned to the acceptance of the application and maybe in a second time further communications regarding interview date.

Got it thanks again!

I have a question....I checked out the aviationinterviews.com page and it indicated that you must fork over $400.00 (USD's) to take the sim....Is this right?

I guess I must have missed something....or maybe not. Does NJA still charge to interview and sim? And, if so....what is the total cost to the applicant?

Thanks in advance.

I have a question....I checked out the aviationinterviews.com page and it indicated that you must fork over $400.00 (USD's) to take the sim....Is this right?

No, that's not right.

Not only is there no cost for the interview, they pay your roundtrip airfare and your hotel for the evening, and bring in a nice lunch on the interview day. I was very, very impressed with the experience.

No, that's not right.

Not only is there no cost for the interview, they pay your roundtrip airfare and your hotel for the evening, and bring in a nice lunch on the interview day. I was very, very impressed with the experience.

Okay that sounds like what my buddy was telling me. But, he caught some gouge on the other web site and had me look.

I am not a paying member so all I say was the tease on the netjets gouge.

I am very pleased that this old pay for an interview issue is gone.

Thanks for the info CA1900.

You sure are asking a lot of questions for your buddy, are you sure you consider him your buddy?

I actually am flying with him right now. Well not today. I am leaving aviation for a non-aviation related job in March. He knows this and I feel somewhat, a little, responsible for helping him find work.

I hope that is enough for to understand that some of us will help each other.

Oh, he will not spend 10 bucks either.

The reason he wants my help is that I interviewed in 1997. I got an offer and turned them down. I feel really stupid now. But, hey I at least can make sure he is prep'ed for his interview. If so I need to know how it all works, again.

I thank you you all for your info.

Pilots' helping pilots. Then again....I am going back to Nuclear Power.

Hi!

App technical question:
I don't understand the "Total Time" section on the "Flight Time" worksheet.
The note at the bottom says "Total Time in Category".

I'm assuming they mean total time, but that's not how the rest of the "Flight Time Worksheet" is set up.

On the worksheet, they have a spot for PIC/CFI, SIC, CFI, Dual, Sim IFR and Actual IFR, and then "Total Time", so from this setup it looks like you should add all those times to get total time, which would mean your CFI time would get counted twice, and your hood and actual IFR would get added on to your pilot time, so your "Total Time" would be too high.

If you only added the first 4 figures (leaving out the Sim/Act IFR) that would still count your CFI twice.

Any help is appreciated.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back